Reece.c

3D Model Thread

41 members have voted

1. 1. Just get a grasp of what people think of my works

• Not the best
    • Alright
    • Good

I am currently modeling this little monster of mine(Take note that its only half complete).I am Just try to get a grasp to see if other people think it is any good. This model has only just began, the final model will be rendered and hopefully look great.

finished1.jpg

EDIT: Project finished

Balloon project

In this project i hope make the effects of balloons look like that of the movie up[i/]. I am sure this project will take alot longer than any of the other's but hey its fun.

ircjvfti.jpg

Panda project

This i think is one of biggest fails by a long shot. Didn't take that long to do.

epicfailrj.jpg

Short Word Animation

This is the project that i am most proud of. I hope to have it in bigger resoultion soon, and also slow it down a bit. Would love some feedback too.

Video:

Football model

I have fully skinned and model this ball to within a inch of perfection :). It too some learning but it was worth the effort.

lolxbm.jpg

Human Model (No Nudity)

Hey Guys, been a long time since i updated this thread. Well i come here to get some feed back from a very early

Version of a human model i hope to use in project of mine. There are faults in the model, especially the side and the bottom half. When i finish him i hope to animate him, Should be a fun experience :)Could i get some feedback too guys, my work only improves from spotted faults.

Still rendering :( (Their going to be pretty good anyways :) )

Note: I do realize that the bottom half of my model is distorted, I am currently truing to resolve the problem.

Thanks for your support,

Reece

Emergency model project. W.I.P

After much thinking of what i would present... i present to you the HAZMAT company one . This is something im working on for the NY submod, couldnt be bothered to go and create a whole new model :P. Please leave comments and criticism please

adgwegeh.jpg

Mystery project

This project is a work in progress, I didn't really want this project to be like the other so when i finish the car it will be available for download, Im not going to release any details about it other than its a police car. If anyone would like to guess feel free :)

esufj.jpg

Thanks Reece

Ghosts are green in the Ukraine?

They are if their names are Captain MacMillan and 'Leftenant' Price :P

*Boo. I need to get a new moniter for my PC because I got pissed at my computer (specifically MW2, and the Veteran AI's BS tactics. Seriously, what goddamn handgun in the world can kill a person in one shot, in the foot, through 3 6-inch-thick brick walls?) and punched my monitor (not particularly hard). Gay LCD then decided it didn't like that and now has a crack in it that f*cks the whole thing up so no more awesome LG Flatron W2343T for me :( Time to get an LG Flatron W2340VG. Grrrr :1046276128_motz::machkaputt::wall:

IW, I'd like a new monitor from you, please, and also a replacement for the crap you call MW2.*

Thanks Andrew,

Does anyone have any suggestions for the emergency vehicle for me to make? I have just completed another project of mine think its my best so far information and renders will be up soon(maybe, for this scene it take about 30-60 mins to render the scene)

Thanks once again for your praise and criticism,

Reece

Thanks Andrew,

Does anyone have any suggestions for the emergency vehicle for me to make? I have just completed another project of mine think its my best so far information and renders will be up soon(maybe, for this scene it take about 30-60 mins to render the scene)

Thanks once again for your praise and criticism,

Reece

What is the specs of your system?

Just wondering what would be a good gaming computer on the market at the moment i am currently getting a new one. The work im going to be doing on it is mainly animation/modeling, graphic deign and gaming. I was thinking of getting a alien ware or origin laptop.

Any suggestions?