RedHawk504

Washington D.C. Mod

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this mod

• Yes i like it!
    • It is nice but it doesn't adressing me
    • No it's a stupid mod

When you get round to adding the crashes into the map (assuming you're going to create a custom one), add in the crash where a bomb-squad officer drove onto the movie set with lights and sirens to get to a bomb threat call fast and then ended up crashing into Bumblebee during a filming of a Transformers 3 car chase, as it happened in Washington D.C. and was a weird moment.

When you get round to adding the crashes into the map (assuming you're going to create a custom one), add in the crash where a bomb-squad officer drove onto the movie set with lights and sirens to get to a bomb threat call fast and then ended up crashing into Bumblebee during a filming of a Transformers 3 car chase, as it happened in Washington D.C. and was a weird moment.

Hmm its is a nice idea but it isnt so real but maybe i do it for you ;)

Hmm its is a nice idea but it isnt so real but maybe i do it for you ;)

It is real. I won't show a video because it's off topic, but basically, a police car drove onto a movie set and crashed into one of the actors' cars - not in the script.

Thanks guys ! :)

I have almost done the police part ;)

But i still have to do much work like the 15+ Engines :)

And towerladders.

Fanbanners are coming soon :cheers-mate:

This weekend there are coming updates from the fire stations, ambulance and the police station.

The last van also looks good :) I hope this mod does not abandone.

Something else, will you do a new map?

Yes there is coming an hole new map based on washington dc and the whitehouse will being there on the map too, and a mission you need to protect the president from terrorists and its has the skin of barack obama

The models look good but just seems pointless putting so many Federal units in the mod unless you guys can add new mission in freeplay?

That was the idea, there are coming some missions where u can only call federal units and others :) The Service States Service unit can only transport a negiator and a police man/women and other vehicles not. And thanks for the positive reaction :)

(EDIT) I didnt see that u did write freeplay, the units can be used in freeplay for taking hostages, and like that