RedHawk504

Washington D.C. Mod

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this mod

• Yes i like it!
    • It is nice but it doesn't adressing me
    • No it's a stupid mod

Sorry to break it to you, but scaling will be a massive problem, the white house is roughly the size of the map in emergency =/ The stucture it's self along with the grounds would be most of the map if not the whole thing. That is a very large building we're talking about, the Pentagon (even though barely in VA) is another example of a structure just too big, that won't even fit on a single EM4 map.

Sorry to break it to you, but scaling will be a massive problem, the white house is roughly the size of the map in emergency =/ The stucture it's self along with the grounds would be most of the map if not the whole thing. That is a very large building we're talking about, the Pentagon (even though barely in VA) is another example of a structure just too big, that won't even fit on a single EM4 map.

Ok thanks for the info!

Have any good scripters/modelers/mappers to make that reality?

Scripters i dont have, and i dont know what scripts they have in ny mod, but the vehicles and that would be almost the same ;) and im going to do my best to make that true!

EDIT: Oh i didnt know that you was a mapper for ny mod ;)

Update 8 Ambulance 1 Ford F-350

Unfortenetly i can't use this model because it comes from Sketchup which i didn't know. Sorry for this guys, but i do try my best to finish the fire trucks in place of this ;)

Guest Francis

Pretty cool, right. But stolen. Please drop this model unless you have permission to use it from the Google Sketchup author of it, whom isn't you.

The topic is closed until a developer of the mod tells me they have destroyed the model.

why do you use models of the 3d warehouse? Instead you can use LA Mod's tahoe and reskin it. Hoppah liberated his models , you just have to give him credits.

if you want to use sketchup models you should contact the author with the button contact of the 3d warehouse

They are right, you did not get permission from the original Author(s) of these models, so they're stolen, Remove them until you have permission to use them, or your topic will be locked for model theft.

@ Ale LA Mod Tahoe=Mine, Hoppah permits people to use his stuff, but in the case of OTHER authors permission must be asked of those Authors. Hard to believe, but no... Hoppah did not make everything that is in his modification.

Hmm oke i remove the orignal tahoe from sketchup and use the skin for youre tahoe MikeyPI, Do i have permission to use youre model?

@ Ale LA Mod Tahoe=Mine, Hoppah permits people to use his stuff, but in the case of OTHER authors permission must be asked of those Authors. Hard to believe, but no... Hoppah did not make everything that is in his modification.

Sorry, i didn't know. Well then if you want to use the tahoe of the La mod ask MikeyPI.