• Yes i like it!
    • It is nice but it doesn't adressing me
    • No it's a stupid mod

I could do that for you :)

Which size and so on do you want?

I dont know things from sizes so do something :P

sorry I didnt mean to drop you in it :(sorrysign.gif

but yeah just wanted to let you know

Doesnt matter is just better that you say it now, because if i did release the mod and i did not service the copyright and i did got a ticket, so actually thanks dyson :)

Hmm oke i remove the orignal tahoe from sketchup and use the skin for youre tahoe MikeyPI, Do i have permission to use youre model?

Yes you may use it, this site has very firm policies when it comes to crediting authors for a reason, people work hard on models the least someone can do is ask permission of the original author(s) to use them and credit them for their work, not too unreasonable IMO regardless of what google's policies are regarding crediting.

Yes you may use it, this site has very firm policies when it comes to crediting authors for a reason, people work hard on models the least someone can do is ask permission of the original author(s) to use them and credit them for their work, not too unreasonable IMO regardless of what google's policies are regarding crediting.

Ok thanks :P

Update 8

Transport Van 1

(wow im working really fast )

Model: OfficerMax

Skin : DutchFDNYfan

Lightbar: Rihis

transportvan1.png

Your topic is now locked for model theft. You did a wonderful job making that van. Along with all the other things in this mod... Contact an administrator Regarding Releasing the lock.

Model Really by: martijntjuh

Remove the stuff on top and it's amazing, they are twins! Next time try harder.