EmC-Unit

USSR Mod [STOPPED]

Uh, nobody replied, and i got news, so double posting.

(If i will need to wait another 5 days to post update i will move news to separated mod site)

New moddel doned:

GAZ Vogla 2403 Sanitars

post-4733-0-55838000-1370335435_thumb.jp

(Moddel Wooder/EmC-Unit,Skin/Childs EmC-Unit.)

Thanks for the comments guys i'm realy appreciate them !

Some news:

- redoned some skins erros;

- added more quality on Volga cars;

- added "stop sign" on the back of road police cars;[Photo]

post-4733-0-00208500-1370464050_thumb.pn

Here's new unit:

LADA Niva 2121 Police:

post-4733-0-95605500-1370464096_thumb.jp

(Moddel Wooder,Skin EmC-Unit,Childs Wooder/borjaXmusic/EmC-Unit.)

I'm also quite a fan of the stop sign on the back of the GAI car, is it going to be used as directional lights? and do you plan on adding VAI to the game as well as GAI, seeing as you've added military vehicles?

As i told before it say "Made a stop" so it will not work like redirectional. But i was thinking to chenge LA mod script when police car chase car then officer get out and talk to the driver , to: police car chase , go ahead with this sign turned on than ,both stop, than officer get out and talk to the driver.

and do you plan on adding VAI to the game as well as GAI, seeing as you've added military vehicles?

No. Because the main functions of it : Road safety in the Army Forces; registration of army vehicles and so on...

You have been away for a while didn't you? 1 year at least?

Yes, you are right. I served in the missiles and artillery military base in the deep forest:)

Term of compulsory military service in Russia is 12 mouths or 1 year, and my term expires in june, 19. I'll be back home very soon, and may be continue work on this mod.

Hi people i got something new for you:

ZiL 131 AR

post-4733-0-70419300-1374724794_thumb.jp

(Moddel Rihis/EmC-Unit, Skin EmC-Unit, Childs EmC-Unit/Fear).

Thats basically transporter of 2 km fire hose, this truck allways work in pair with fire pump station (it will be maded next i gues*), and in the next future this car will transport gas cylinders for cutting torch for car accidents.