Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

also U could redirect with atf or undercover taxi ;)

Aha, thanks a lot. Would have been such a drag to reinstall the whole mod. x)

Well I think it does

Had a structural fire too today, had multiple units on scene. Meanwhile had an mva so paid full attention to that, once that was over the fire was still not extinguished. So I highly suspect that multiple structural fires in the mod are bugged and are not able to be put out.

Really appreciate you guys releasing the patch so quickly.. it addressed most if not all of the issues I was experiencing.

Do you suggest changing the folder name to Manhattan Modification 2.0.2 manually? Would that impact the game at all?

Not at all but I recommend leaving it if you ever play multiplayer because you would get an error if you changed it but it's harmless other than that

I have tried the newest version of the modification for some time. The map looks very promising and has a good and genuine NYC feeling imo. I didn't find the gameplay that entertaining yet. My compliments for the map though. Keep up the good work.

:police:

Ok guys, the website is back up and running. Go ahead and check it out manhattan-mod.org

Thank you for your patience.

Checked you the new pics, I like the anti-terrorism check point idea, I'm going to try that out...

Do NYPD Sergeants ride in a specific type of cruiser? Do they patrol alone or with a partner? Just trying to make the game play more realistic.

No worries just come on our teamspeak server at www.lovheim.net and we'll get you started with everything you need to know. Let me know when you'll be on.

Thanks! I will let you know... probably won't be for a few days..

I noticed a traffic issue at the corner of 82nd and 2nd ave. The traffic light doesn't seem to work so the cars get stuck.. I removed the 1st blocked vehicle but one behind got stuck as well.

Thanks! I will let you know... probably won't be for a few days..

I noticed a traffic issue at the corner of 82nd and 2nd ave. The traffic light doesn't seem to work so the cars get stuck.. I removed the 1st blocked vehicle but one behind got stuck as well.

PM me when you want to join.

Just so you all know, me and Dyson are busy in life with school, however I do check the forums and the facebook couple of times a day. V3 has actually already started development and our concept is set. We'd like to keep our team how it is, just me, Dyson, as the main and several volunteer lighters such as Marius and Chad. We do have a person on the side that does Unit GUI as well. However V3 were trying not to really add anyone to the team due to the having to update each other constantly with work and it getting lost somewhere in between. Believe it or not, smaller teams are more flexible. On the scripting side, wed like V3 to have somewhat more enhanced and different gamePlay and I'm working on learning scripting but if all else fails we are looking for an experienced scripter who can match our quality of work. Anyways, V3 development will really begin to show in November. Ill be spending about two weeks in NYC doing research, filming, photos and buffing for reference and ill be working on new 3D models and the new map and firehouses with Dyson while I'm in NYC which will give us a new level of realism and accuracy. Can't wait to start!

I don't know if I did something wrong, or if its supposed to be this way but when I start out on freeplay there are no units in the stations, I have to call them from off the map. Is there a way to fix this or did I miss something while installing? And if thats the way it is supposed to be can someone give me a list of which units go where so I can call them in off map and send them to thier station?

I have tried the newest version of the modification for some time. The map looks very promising and has a good and genuine NYC feeling imo. I didn't find the gameplay that entertaining yet. My compliments for the map though. Keep up the good work.

:police:

Yeah I wanted to concentrate on 3 aspects for the new version -

- The Gameplay

- Atmosphere

-Map

I think we've achieved the true NYC atmosphere, and well the map is almost 100% accurate. But yeah the gameplay is limited by our ability to script, I would have prefered to differentiate the mod more from LA gameplay, like the NYC mod did, but yeah that's something I hope to improve over time.

But thanks for your kind words and critique of the mod, it's always appreciated from anyone, let alone renowned modders like yourself.

As for news, I've only got on my PC for very limited time this last month, it's been my freshman week, so pretty hectic.

Just want to let you know what's going on, I know Raf has been keeping yous updated.

-Patch 2.0.3 will be released in around a month fixing additional bugs still unresolved after Raf's patch, also some model edits and tweaks for balance.

-2.0.0 Standard Definition will begin work downgrading shorty after the patch.

-Version 3.0.0 (exclusive to MERU) has also begun work, concepting the project mainly, then the process of shifting location (map units etc) will begin.

Any questions we'll be happy to answer.

Thanks for the continued support even though me and Raf have been somewhat occupied.

x

Yeah I wanted to concentrate on 3 aspects for the new version -

- The Gameplay

- Atmosphere

-Map

I think we've achieved the true NYC atmosphere, and well the map is almost 100% accurate. But yeah the gameplay is limited by our ability to script, I would have prefered to differentiate the mod more from LA gameplay, like the NYC mod did, but yeah that's something I hope to improve over time.

But thanks for your kind words and critique of the mod, it's always appreciated from anyone, let alone renowned modders like yourself.

As for news, I've only got on my PC for very limited time this last month, it's been my freshman week, so pretty hectic.

Just want to let you know what's going on, I know Raf has been keeping yous updated.

-Patch 2.0.3 will be released in around a month fixing additional bugs still unresolved after Raf's patch, also some model edits and tweaks for balance.

-2.0.0 Standard Definition will begin work downgrading shorty after the patch.

-Version 3.0.0 (exclusive to MERU) has also begun work, concepting the project mainly, then the process of shifting location (map units etc) will begin.

Any questions we'll be happy to answer.

Thanks for the continued support even though me and Raf have been somewhat occupied.

x

Bleh, I want V3 public but me and Dyson have to talk about it. Nothing official yet.