Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hi... First post from a long time... I have been following the Mod since 0.0.1 realease (bad joke) and i have thought some things would be worked out in this patch. I have problems, do not know if someone else have them, but the CPC13, Bat 8 and 9 doesnt want to park as right as i give them the order to to return to the station.

Another thing, the parking precinct. I dont know if it is too small or not. Parked vehicles sometimes when you send them to a patrol they get stuck. And they sometimes hit the garbage can at the entrance and can not pass.

Another problem is with the speed of the patrol mode when passing to patrol chase ... They stay in patrol mode and i have to manually speed them to pursuit mode.

I download patch and change folders and now i have this problems in freeplay fdny/ems only.

Trafic problem, lights dont work

http://prntscr.com/g4tie

I accidentally call an nypd car with auxiliary officer and i get car in building

http://prntscr.com/g4tnl

When i battle high rise fire with ladder or TL, when i put FF in basket or in a ladder and select them to extinguish fire they fall to the ground.

Thats all for now. Hope you understand me.

Btw: it is still fantastic mod ;)

Hello

to once a thick praise for Rafa and co :)

But I have three questions:

a: very little cars there, the streets are usually completely empty. Intention?

b: when the gas explosion in the corner of the building I do not come on, I can not save the workers, someone a tip?

c: fire in the high-rise bottom right lets get insufficient

best greetings

Berndie

I download patch and change folders and now i have this problems in freeplay fdny/ems only.

I accidentally call an nypd car with auxiliary officer and i get car in building

http://prntscr.com/g4tnl

When i battle high rise fire with ladder or TL, when i put FF in basket or in a ladder and select them to extinguish fire they fall to the ground.

Thats all for now. Hope you understand me.

Btw: it is still fantastic mod ;)

move it out of the bulding

I have the same problem. Very annoying as it gridlocks a certain part of the map after a while and most likely the whole map after a while. Even had a vehicle fire over there but that vehicle was bugged so I couldn't extinguish the fire (with hose and extinguisher) but the health of that vehicle didn't seem to lower either. Also the first vehicle in that row which blocks the main avenue is bugged too. You can't tow it or shoot it with a weapon via normal police officers or esu officers.

I also encountered a (new) bug. I had a natural gas explosion somewhere north east on the map and it failed instantly, as in directly after it happend. Don't know if it was reported before though.

I would also like to say that I am most likely one of the many who have or haven't a forum account but who DO follow this thread/mod. Therefore I want to congratulate the manhattan mod team for making an awesome mod. We all know it has its bugs but Dyson and raf have their limits too regarding scripting and having spare time to work on the mod. Keep up the good work and I hope you'll continue for a long time! :D

I'm currently at military school so I can't fix the traffic bug at east 81st. However I do know what's causing it. What you can do is just reinstall the mod, download and while installing the patch DO NOT replace the maps folder. That fixes the problem :). The official fix will be in v2.0.3

I'm currently at military school so I can't fix the traffic bug at east 81st. However I do know what's causing it. What you can do is just reinstall the mod, download and while installing the patch DO NOT replace the maps folder. That fixes the problem :). The official fix will be in v2.0.3

also U could redirect with atf or undercover taxi ;)

Is anybody else having problems putting out alarm box fires in high rise buildings it has happened 3 times now each time I have 5 engines and two ladder's but the fire doesn't seem to go out after being extinguished for 15mins (real time) by 20 FF's and ladders don't seem to do much but cool trees nearby it wont let the ff extinguish the fire.

Is anybody else having problems putting out alarm box fires in high rise buildings it has happened 3 times now each time I have 5 engines and two ladder's but the fire doesn't seem to go out after being extinguished for 15mins (real time) by 20 FF's and ladders don't seem to do much but cool trees nearby it wont let the ff extinguish the fire.

Lol same here