Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I'm running an Acer 5750g with i5 processor and 3gb of RAM, i have no idea how this would work on something other than a nvidia graphics card

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

finished :).

Hey thanks man this actually works. Im so happy cause I can finally play this mod. Nice Job :gut:

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

I still try to find this but i think it's something different to my computer or similar text... Still try to look for different solution

This is what my menu look like

1-22.png

2-12.png

I still try to find this but i think it's something different to my computer or similar text... Still try to look for different solution

This is what my menu look like

1-22.png

2-12.png

update your graphics card to the latest patch. Have you ever updated your graphics card?

hey guys i guess this is off topic but i posted this on my status but i had an all hands 10-75 i got a vid and some pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IzwKaBPr84&feature=youtu.be

also i put some firehouses on the map i just manuely park them like u guys do in multiplayer its easy im still lookin for the rescue's house and Duane st u guys did an amazing job cant wait for V2 and i dont lag that bad well i dont lag at all its just the recording gives me lag

post-15480-0-46935100-1343797743.jpg

post-15480-0-18352000-1343798412.jpg

post-15480-0-70976100-1343798430.jpg

post-15480-0-45737200-1343798449.jpg

Hey Dyson,

Can you give me the name of the staff pls. Bcz ?'m working on a banner. When I'm done with it I'll try to get permission of yours :D

Dyson + Rafaelmfernandez :)

hey guys i guess this is off topic but i posted this on my status but i had an all hands 10-75 i got a vid and some pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IzwKaBPr84&feature=youtu.be

also i put some firehouses on the map i just manuely park them like u guys do in multiplayer its easy im still lookin for the rescue's house and Duane st u guys did an amazing job cant wait for V2 and i dont lag that bad well i dont lag at all its just the recording gives me lag

We don't manually park at all now ;) even in MP return to Firehouse works :)

I noticed a large number of maps in the maps folder in Manhattan Mod v1. Are any of them playable on freeplay that would allow me to play the game with less lag and bugs? If so, could you tell me which one? The map is the main cause of my problems with the mod so replacing it with a less RAM heavy one would be brilliant.

I noticed a large number of maps in the maps folder in Manhattan Mod v1. Are any of them playable on freeplay that would allow me to play the game with less lag and bugs? If so, could you tell me which one? The map is the main cause of my problems with the mod so replacing it with a less RAM heavy one would be brilliant.

They are work in progress mission maps, either play on the basic em4 map (which will work) or wait for v2 SD.

But wait! There's more..

em42012080118403130.png

Presbyterian Hospital Ambulance, now usuable in game with all the previous ambulances, the 2 private ambulances are in SP just to add a bit of variation, whereas the Rescue Medic Ambulance has various tools, hazmat stuff and the ability to transport multiple injured people in the case of major emergencies.

Let us know what you think!

Dyson

x