Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I Want everyone to post issues they are having so I can try to fix or remove them in the next update. Now I don't want to hear any bitching about crashes on startup just bugs or things tha

At lead to crashes!

The lights on the tower ladders turn off when the jacks are engaged. Also the tower ladders do this weird flipping around thing when the jacks are engaged. There are some fires that the tower ladder wont put water on. The ladder rotates, and the water symbol comes up, but no water. The station alerting doesn't work. Also, 10 Engine empties its crew every time it returns to quarters. Some fires appear to be right at the level for the ladders to put water on them, but they can't turn on the water. Only the engines can put these fires out. Squad 18 has no deck gun or a rapid deploy command. Bombs don't explode, police that are on the street can't move if you use them to catch a criminal, using ladder 24 in any way causes a crash to desktop. There are some buildings where you can't access the fire or rescue the victims, extra alarm units get stuck in each other, Engine 54 cant be called from the sation to the scene, it must be pulled out of the firehouse first and then directed to the scene. If not, it just sits in the station.

These are all that I can think of off the top of my head. I had other stuff like the tow trucks not deploying, but most of these glitches went away after I edited some things.

Ladder 24 has lights now as I fixed my copy. Some of us has the skill to do that. I could walk you thru it on TS.

Teamspeak Server IP: www.lovheim.net You must speak english and if no admins are on Teamspeak then contact one of the members there stated with a Green M logo or An S ( admin).

If you want to apply, Enter below what Department you want to be in (i.e Ems, FDNY, or NYPD)/

Our TS is opened 24/7.

We have enough dispatchers but if you want to apply we might accept.

We play LA mod also and many other mods... not just the one we created (Manhattan Mod).

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET ON NOW!

Guys ... I've been quite out of the forum and I honestly do not know if this issue has been discussed above, but would appreciate some clarification and I apologize that I have doubts.

1. It is available the holding point of SWAT units in the bottom left of the map or some other point on the map?

2. How do I use? (Item 1)

3. Parking is available on the left side of the precinct map? (from where detectives units shipped).

4. What are the names of prototype units BC10, and the other 2 units of ambulances among others. (They are not active the siren system to those units). I know how to add them in the script, but not the names of prototype.

Thanks all 4 the time spend reading this.

Correction, the La mod map has been transferred to our mod and we've put manhattan mod buildings on the map for less lag and no crashes

Will it include your stations or la mods?

Yeah seeing how you're advertising everywhere with no actual point would get you a lot of members.

Little harsh, end of the day, we're playing MP quite a bit lately, and prior to release had loads of games, if people wanna come play do so, it's the most relaxed 'clan' you'll find, we have a laugh and play some realistic Em4 NYC roleplay. That's our selling point, no need to big it up.

x