Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Finally its working! Nice mod, but very laggy even with my 12 GB ram...

If your PC is as good as you claim then it should run smooth, with a 1/4 of that I run smooth and on a laptop too...

aargh... It was almost done loading. Almost. A little bit was remaining. But then it crashed again.

Hmm like I said that is odd, the game is deffo stable man, try on a diff PC or something?

x

I got the new download. Played for an hour or so with no real problems.

Good to hear man, I played for about 4 hours until I got a bit of a traffic Jam, it was just me being unlucky as I couldn't get the tow truck on scene, but other than that and one or two injured people in un reachable positions I think the small issues in the mod have been greatly exaggerated by peeps.

But anyway will have a patch some time soon when I have time to work again.

If your PC is as good as you claim then it should run smooth, with a 1/4 of that I run smooth and on a laptop too...

Hmm like I said that is odd, the game is deffo stable man, try on a diff PC or something?

x

Well not full lag, but sometimes you see the pc is having a hard time to handle all those moving polys and lights...

Mod is looking geat guys, much props for the effort involved!

I have a question though, it maybe just mine but Battalion 9's station is empty of it's home engines/ladder. Is that intended/ bugged and I missed it or is it just me?

You have to stock up if you think you need em ;) same with Dragon Fighters :)

I don't know if this has been reported or not and if it has im sorry, but whenever i call in a second alarm via the battalion chief all of the units spawn and get stuck at the spawn. Is there a way i can fix this? You guys did an absolute amazing job on this mod, Thanks for releasing it :cheers:. Im sorry if i sound like a little annoying brat by telling you that problem, i have seen how some of the "newbs" to the EM4 modding community have been treating you guys so im sorry if it sounds like im one of them.

How much work will it be to get all the fire stations working i.e roof off etc and with Engines default in them?

The stations not staffed at start up is intentional, not only is it so much extra work, but they are extra stations if needed rather than primary houses.

I don't know if this has been reported or not and if it has im sorry, but whenever i call in a second alarm via the battalion chief all of the units spawn and get stuck at the spawn. Is there a way i can fix this? You guys did an absolute amazing job on this mod, Thanks for releasing it :cheers:. Im sorry if i sound like a little annoying brat by telling you that problem, i have seen how some of the "newbs" to the EM4 modding community have been treating you guys so im sorry if it sounds like im one of them.

Yeah that was an issue we were unable to resolve unfortunately, most of the bugs (like that) still in game were bugs we were unable to fix, but we'll keep working on them obviously ;)

x

Lost emergency 4 and all files since I have a new pc now I cant find emergency 4 disk

That's just unlucky, this community is anti-piracy so don't expect anyone to post any links or anything, just buy another copy I guess, or don't it's up to you.