Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

No problems, apart from the odd bit of lag because of all the amazing lights! However the game does like to crash for no reason now and then.

That's the main thing I'm looking into, just DL the version that was released atm :) what graphics you playing on? try lowest for a few games see how that plays out?

x

Thanks Voodoo

Right guys, first up this isn't bug report.

Well I'm not 100% sure what the issues are, I left a fully functioning mod with one or two tweaks needing to be done, I return and hell has broken loose, so I'm going to DL the version released by Raf make some tweaks and get everyone at a level they can play, I don't even know if anyone has managed to play yet because the only real feedback I've seen has been 'it's shit' or some deviation. So give me a few days and we'll see where we're at.

So first up if people, in a calm manner, can post any issues they're having.

Here's some global tips, try all of these if the problem still persists then feel free to post.

1. Load up EM4 and make sure all graphics are at their lowest before loading the mod.

2. Make sure nothing else is running.

3. Double check you installed to the right directory.

I'll keep more support coming as I know of it, but please guys, let's act adult about all of this

;)

Dyson

x

it works I have a few problems but the main one is when I hover over the station like call this unit etc it shows LA mod one

Dyson,

I'm one of the ones who cant even get the mod to load. I have the 911FR version, It appears I downloaded the mod sucessfully. I go to start 911FR, click on mods, And the Mannhattan Mod is listed, so I click the Mannhattan Mod to load and it takes forever. It never actually ends up loading. I hit CTRL,ALT,DEL and hit the task manager and everytime I do so it says the game is unresponsive or something to that effect. So I've yet to even try the mod.

Great work on the mod guys. Runs like a dream for me...no problems yet!

One thing I did notice- I had a fire on the ground zero site, and the fire fighters couldn't access it. They could get in the opening of the fence but not much further. Otherwise I've had no major issues, I'm not sure why it isn't working for so many people.

welcome back dyson i don't have many issues playing except when playing after about 1 or 2 hours of gameplay it CTD's not sure why.also my stations don't have alarms when i click the alarm nothing happens.

also as a guy above me said we can't send divers to set the car up to be lifted with crane on heli crash & noticed that to get the fire out at the crash you need to have a tow truck load it not sure if that was part of ur plan or not.

may i make a suggestion would it be to hard to edit dragon fighters to be able to remove the roof i have had problems geting the units to park & have trouble getting sat 1 to come back out lol

just a question not a issue but did you say there was suppose to be an access road at ground zero? i thought you did but i notice its not there so thought i would ask

hope to see dispatcher in next release link

anyway i love the mod i play it alot props to you and rafael you guys did a great job

Same thing....with freeplay.

Ive tried exchanging the maps, cutting down the objects on them, etc.

The game loads in the editor, even the maps(not the original set freeplay map)

The CFG file has even been set back to the original.

I'm on lowest settings, running in compatibility(Windows XP SP3), and Admin.

Im running windows 7-64bit

Processor- Intel Core i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz

6GB Ram

When loading up freeplay, the game used to crash half way of loading with original set freeplay map. With exchanged, it crashes on ending of loading. The eft. file is missing for freeplay So I copied the eft. file from the deluxe and renamed it as for the freeplay map. Still no luck.

Just letting you know!

First off I have looked all over for advice and I can't find any so please don't shoot me down right away. i am having trouble downloading the Mod and wanted to see if there are posts or tips somewhere as to how to download and run the game. (Not completely tech savy) Thanks for the help and sorry to take the forum off topic a moment.

First, thanks for your hard work. I'm one of the guys who have not had any download and installing issues. The Tower Ladders rock! You guys were right on with that. I had serious issues with traffic and pedestrians. I went into the editor and cut these down. The freeplay is much more enjoyable now. I have the same issues as everyone else regarding the tow trucks, station alerting, and ctd after about 2 hours. I know when the manual siren buttons stop working that a crash is coming. Anyway, thanks for releasing this.

All these responses have been very useful, my lack of posts is due to personal commitments and working on getting as many troubleshooting things out as much as possible.

With people running such very different PCs it's hard to do.

Personally I'm only running 4GB of RAM on a laptop and I'm having no issues, nor on my other older PCs, but that's not me being ignorant, merely observations :)

Thanks for sticking with us, please be patient, people need to understand, although it may not have worked for everyone, there will still be a majority that can play and will not post, only people angry with us will post mainly.

Dyson

x

I got only one issue with the mod...

There is a helicopter crash (top of the map) in the water (I thought Central Park). But I can't extinguish the helicopter OR send a diver or something similar in the water to recover the vehicle :(

But that's the only bug I have/found :D