Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hey guys i've been thinking and i thought of some ideas that i think might be kinda cool for the mod probably the next version though if you want anyway i was thinking what if in freeplay every so often(not like every 20 minutes but just randomly only once twice ect.) you get a call for a surge drill for the nypd obviously but you have to place a bunch of units all around block traffic and pedestrians and have the cars go through the map just like in real life heres a vid of what i mean

my second idea is a mission were you can do a firefighters funeral and you have two ladders up holding a flag and firefighters in there black suits with the white gloves lined up along the side walk and the nypd is blocking traffic and stuff and there are bag pipes playing a song like amazing grace and there are firefighters putting the casket into an ambulance and the casket has a reef on it and the firefighters helmet is on it and(you have to set this up your self or not doesn't matter) once the firefighter is in the ambo the ambulance starts to move and so do the ff's and the nypd officers and the ones with the bagpipes and pedestrians follow and the funeral goes to the grave yard and the ff gets buried

those are my ideas you don't have to do this i don't know if this stuff is even possible in this game well the surge drill i can see but not the funeral witch is my favorite but you guys obviously don't have to do this it's just a suggestion;)

what

hey guys i've been thinking and i thought of some ideas that i think might be kinda cool for the mod probably the next version though if you want anyway i was thinking what if in freeplay every so often(not like every 20 minutes but just randomly only once twice ect.) you get a call for a surge drill for the nypd obviously but you have to place a bunch of units all around block traffic and pedestrians and have the cars go through the map just like in real life heres a vid of what i mean

my second idea is a mission were you can do a firefighters funeral and you have two ladders up holding a flag and firefighters in there black suits with the white gloves lined up along the side walk and the nypd is blocking traffic and stuff and there are bag pipes playing a song like amazing grace and there are firefighters putting the casket into an ambulance and the casket has a reef on it and the firefighters helmet is on it and(you have to set this up your self or not doesn't matter) once the firefighter is in the ambo the ambulance starts to move and so do the ff's and the nypd officers and the ones with the bagpipes and pedestrians follow and the funeral goes to the grave yard and the ff gets buried

those are my ideas you don't have to do this i don't know if this stuff is even possible in this game well the surge drill i can see but not the funeral witch is my favorite but you guys obviously don't have to do this it's just a suggestion;)

what is a surge drill anyways? it looks cool ..... btw i counted 49 police cars in the "parade" not counting the one blocking ped. traffic

what what is a surge drill anyways? it looks cool ..... btw i counted 49 police cars in the "parade" not counting the one blocking ped. traffic

http://www.cbsnews.c...in1416824.shtml I've just know what is it :P

I saw one once through the East River Drive, I have about the half part of the surge drill recorded, I didn't really know what that was till I read in josh41's post how is called and I searched info. I have to say is really awesome to see, specially to someone who is not from there :)

I guess you can do one of those crv surge just selling fire trucks and other units and buying tons of cars, and then sending all them through the city, to diferent points, that's what I did in LA Mod for doing massive police chases =)

An NYPD surge, would take more planning than any event response, and would not actually be a response to an emergency. Therefore it wont be included. However we may add a 'surge response' in the case of a bomb in Times Square, which calls a response of 8 PD units at once, varying from Crown Victoria to ESU squad.

In terms of the funeral, there won't be a funeral mission, because if we based it off the VIP mission, who would want to attack a funeral? So instead we will add one of 2 possible missions:

-Presidential visist. Almost the same but with the president and set in New York.

-Thanksgiving Day Parade. The floats will be the vehicle set to a path, then its up to PD to close down the area and block off traffic. (My personal preference).

Just done another gameplay video of some gaming I did last night (Singleplayer, for all you Multiplayer haters!) Shows off:

-NYPD

-EMS

-Dragonfighters

-Duane

-New Traffic flow

-Midtown (Briefly)

First up was a 10-75, gas station on fire, ended up with 2 maydays, but no civilians injured.

E7 L1 E9 B1 E6 PD & EMS

Then I had a collapsed person up East 49th & Park Avenue.

EMS

Then several PD calls for petty theft.

PD

Will be up later today :)

x

:excl: Will all of stations be with removable roofs and gates...? :excl:

That's the plan, although for now the other two are primarily reserve engine quarters, so the rigs dont auto spawn, if you need to call in E9 off map, then you can send it to quarters if you want, that way you can play (SP) with Duane and tenhouse. But in (MP) where there's 4 guys all wanting a house, then you can use the extra houses.

If that makes sense? :P

An NYPD surge, would take more planning than any event response, and would not actually be a response to an emergency. Therefore it wont be included. However we may add a 'surge response' in the case of a bomb in Times Square, which calls a response of 8 PD units at once, varying from Crown Victoria to ESU squad.

In terms of the funeral, there won't be a funeral mission, because if we based it off the VIP mission, who would want to attack a funeral? So instead we will add one of 2 possible missions:

-Presidential visist. Almost the same but with the president and set in New York.

-Thanksgiving Day Parade. The floats will be the vehicle set to a path, then its up to PD to close down the area and block off traffic. (My personal preference).

Just done another gameplay video of some gaming I did last night (Singleplayer, for all you Multiplayer haters!) Shows off:

-NYPD

-EMS

-Dragonfighters

-Duane

-New Traffic flow

-Midtown (Briefly)

First up was a 10-75, gas station on fire, ended up with 2 maydays, but no civilians injured.

E7 L1 E9 B1 E6 PD & EMS

Then I had a collapsed person up East 49th & Park Avenue.

EMS

Then several PD calls for petty theft.

PD

Will be up later today :)

x

if you did do a funeral i heard a while ago on the news there was terriost talk about planing something on the 9/11 memorial day so you could base it on that but hey its your mod ;)

Sorry bro, but if you look, just in the past week we've added 2 more firehouses, a tower ladder fully animated and an alarm system.

Can't really complain man, we're not just sitting here twiddling our thumbs ;)

yeah i know

Sorry bro, but if you look, just in the past week we've added 2 more firehouses, a tower ladder fully animated and an alarm system.

Can't really complain man, we're not just sitting here twiddling our thumbs ;)

We can wait and back to this 2 stations we hope you do them with removable roofs and gates and you know it too I think. :sporty:

Once again great video! :cheers:

So this stations will be in single player or are? (This is last question about it [sorry :stumm: ])

Dominik ... do you actually read anything before posting here?

THE TWO STATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SINGLEPLAYER!

DIE BEIDEN FEUERWACHEN WERDEN IM SINGLEPLAYERMODUS VERFÃœGBAR SEIN!

DE TWEE KAZERNEN ZIJN OOK IN SINGLEPLAYER BESCHIKBAAR!

... sorry, no french version from me ^^

eng

... but without removable roof and gates

deu

... aber ohne "abnehmbares" dach und tore

ned

... maar zonder "afneebaar" dak en deuren

greetz

grüße

groetjes

rettungstier

hey great vid cant wait its really coming on ;)

@Dyson i had a thought that if you had plans to do more mods in the future you could do a London mod with Buckingham palace downing st or something similar to the bill with sun hill station i know that sniped222 plus some more guys made one but there was no map or missions. :wall:

keep up the great work

btw ive never tryed modding but i could try and help in any way :holdglass: