Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

HOLY CRAP !!!! Just AWESOME !!! A question one of the things I liked was the firebuffs from the older version are they returning to take pictures outside the firehouse?

Hells yeah, that was actually a homage to my dad, cos when he went to NYC I gave him strict instructions to take a picture of anything 'with flashing lights' haha, he got a cheeky pic of Rescue 1 flying through Times Square and a few pictures of NYPD, but he actually went and stood outside Ten House waiting for a call, so that's what it is ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys, we're currently working on the Ten house and the ESU units :)

Oh Dyson, if you're going for accuracy for the EMS portion of the game, remember that there are inly two people to every truck in FDNY EMS except for the Lt. or Captain's truck which only has that one person. 2 EMT-B's or two Paramedics. They could just grab the stretcher at the same time like they do in real life and one could drive while one is in the back.

I am looking into changing this but I dunno if we wil do, hopefully it'll just be 2 paramedics turning up, then after they've treated the injured they swap their gear for a stretcher.

Looks really detailed and interesting to say the least.....

Curious about the traffic though....I see you have a fire lane in a lot of the screenshots you've taken. In-game will that lane be reserved strictly for FDNY or all emergency vehicles or any type of vehicle?

Other than the fire lane, from what you've played, how does traffic flow? I know when I play LA mod, I get a good bit of traffic jams in the usual spots due to a patroling police car running red lights and traffic stacking up behind it.

Really like the NYC brownstone buildings I saw in an earlier screen. Looks very realistic. Thanks guys.

Looks really detailed and interesting to say the least.....

Curious about the traffic though....I see you have a fire lane in a lot of the screenshots you've taken. In-game will that lane be reserved strictly for FDNY or all emergency vehicles or any type of vehicle?

Other than the fire lane, from what you've played, how does traffic flow? I know when I play LA mod, I get a good bit of traffic jams in the usual spots due to a patroling police car running red lights and traffic stacking up behind it.

Really like the NYC brownstone buildings I saw in an earlier screen. Looks very realistic. Thanks guys.

The fire lanes are reserved for any emergency vehicles, they're extremely helpful for getting around town on this map ;)

And @dominik31 maybe, I did only release the official promo a few days ago ;)

Your dad is awesome! lol pretty cool idea. Did he get a pic of them?

Thanks man, nar pretty quiet afternoon for Ten House so he snapped a pic through the window :)

155319_1674958190437_1131916100_31868147_996855_n.jpg

I now but we want more and more!

Will it be a control panel in EMS station?

There will, but it will be linked in with R1 house and Duane street, so if you remove the roof on one it removes on all of them if that makes sense :)

Ten house will run off a separate one though ;)

Well will this be the lastest version of the mod, because if you actually look at it, you almost got everything i mean you have the new high rise future, a gigantic new map and a F***ing nice mod. So what will the newer version's container except on maybe new units in new york?

Hey guys thanks for the feedback :) i tried to get everything I could in tenhouse :) my favorite is the banner and memorial :)

Im planning to go to New York in a month or so and plan visiting tenhouse along with other firehouses. If I can I want to show some of the guys down there this mod and see what they think :) that would be pretty interesting :)

Lol, they'll just give it back and say....pretty good and make interesting faces lol. Nah, I hope they look like they like it. They're all very nice guys! Imma go there next time I go to NYC after meh Ride alongs.