Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So, I know this is boring, but I don't know a single firefighter that doesn't answer fire alarm activations; this would be a cool type of call to add. The alarm goes off, fire has to respond and investigate (ask people in the building, etc) and then turn the alarm off. Maybe a panel similar to the ones the engineers have by street lights would make an easy alarm panel. And some alarms would obviously turn out to be real fires.

Hey guys!

Great news, I got the highrise openhouse working with functional climbable stairs! Works almost flawlessly! It gives you the feel of you are actually having to go into the building break down doors climb up 4 flights of stairs ! Then break another door down! And maybe another!! Its pretty fun! Ive made the fireobjects very detailed and realistic for this building. The room is on fire with smoke sweeping out windows and the hall almost blind with smoke as well as the stairway. Fire alarm lights flashing in the stairwell (yes ive made this possible really simple actually). A spacy lobby to gather and rendevous your units before and after going up. Make sure your guys are wearing scuba gear! We will release some pics of the new open highrise and open precinct soon ;)

Lets party!!

Ayeee ;D

I have win 7, what's your issue?

Well, I do not have Win 7 on my machine at the moment, because EM4 was not runnig on it properly. I can only play on XP. When I tried it on Win 7 it simply did not load, a black command window appeared then disappeared and basically that's it. I tried unistalling, reinstalling, run it as admin, refresh graphic and motherboard drivers, etc. I feel I tried everything, have not you all had issues with win 7 - EM4? is it just me? :(

Hey guys!

Great news, I got the highrise openhouse working with functional climbable stairs! Works almost flawlessly! It gives you the feel of you are actually having to go into the building break down doors climb up 4 flights of stairs ! Then break another door down! And maybe another!! Its pretty fun! Ive made the fireobjects very detailed and realistic for this building. The room is on fire with smoke sweeping out windows and the hall almost blind with smoke as well as the stairway. Fire alarm lights flashing in the stairwell (yes ive made this possible really simple actually). A spacy lobby to gather and rendevous your units before and after going up. Make sure your guys are wearing scuba gear! We will release some pics of the new open highrise and open precinct soon ;)

Simply brilliant :)

Well, I do not have Win 7 on my machine at the moment, because EM4 was not runnig on it properly. I can only play on XP. When I tried it on Win 7 it simply did not load, a black command window appeared then disappeared and basically that's it. I tried unistalling, reinstalling, run it as admin, refresh graphic and motherboard drivers, etc. I feel I tried everything, have not you all had issues with win 7 - EM4? is it just me? :(

Simply brilliant :)

Well i've got a small problem with em4, since i bought my new LED screen the game is much smaller, but 1 day before was em4 as big as the screen is. Really wierd but i don't have any more problems ;)

hey guys i already asked this question but it was never answered so in the buildings when the fire alarm lights are going off will there be an actual fire alarm should going off and if so it would be cool if you had a call were it a fire alarm and you have to evacuate people and investigate and question people and shut off the alarm manually

hey guys i already asked this question but it was never answered so in the buildings when the fire alarm lights are going off will there be an actual fire alarm should going off and if so it would be cool if you had a call were it a fire alarm and you have to evacuate people and investigate and question people and shut off the alarm manually

was the tech thing for my comment above???

Back to topic please :) If you need tech support theres a section for that ;)

On a better note I hope this will keep yall busy for a while.

Our Latest Stuff

EMS Station

manhattanmod123.png

manhattanmod.png

RES1CUE House

mmodpreview.png

New Highrise Openhouse

manhattanmoddd.png

manhattanmodsa.png

Thanks Nnico for his Ambulance models and EMS Car model!

Rockstar games has ownership of the buildings converted ;)

ALMOST DONE! ARE YOU EXCITED? :D
   85%

i'm really exited now i can't wait unit we see that again but have it show 99% ha ha but i'm not tryin to annoy anyone or you guys but i was thinkin will you be releasing the manhattan mod and the world trade center mod at the same time or will they be added at separate times?

i'm really exited now i can't wait unit we see that again but have it show 99% ha ha but i'm not tryin to annoy anyone or you guys but i was thinkin will you be releasing the manhattan mod and the world trade center mod at the same time or will they be added at separate times?

Itll say 100% soon ;) yes a camera hack will come with it and make gameplay alot more imersive :). Wtc mod is still on hold for a month or two so no not until after or maybe v3.1

This is looking awesome!

I cant wait, although I have one question:

How large is the file estimated to be because I can't go over the internet cap or else the internet service provider charges big money. :verweis:

This is looking awesome!

I cant wait, although I have one question:

How large is the file estimated to be because I can't go over the internet cap or else the internet service provider charges big money. :verweis:

I know what u mean. Its almost $500 for 1 GB. Call them and try and sort out a good deal.

Well realistically this is going to be big, not gonna lie.

There's already 600mb of buildings alone, but I think it's worth it, I don't wanna sacrifice anything just to shed some download speeds. However the money we raised through donations may be re-used into paying for filehosting or something similar :)

But yeah we are close, the beta is just about on the cards, but not yet, the people on the beta team will be emailed in the next month so stay tuned ;)

As for the WTC mod, that's going to be an expansion after the mod is done, to run both of these projects at once will be impossible so it's one then the other :)

Dyson

x