Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

i have found some 'bugs' in the new map (when i change it to deluxe)

- The bc and a other unit dissapear under builings and the street level.

- The bls bus has a paramedic stretcher team but no emt.

- the police cars near the harbor are ''broken'' same is for the unit under the humvee.

- the rescue station persons are coming from station 1. The station is complety serperate.

-there is a dead man in a ally when the game starts.

-the police mans around the map are still playebal, also the pd car near the harbor.

Rather then this thing the map a nice update. Aldo i think that te rescue sqaud is stationt in a recular station with a engine and a bus. And er should be a bus of fs 1 in my eyes.

i have found some 'bugs' in the new map (when i change it to deluxe)

- The bc and a other unit dissapear under builings and the street level.

- The bls bus has a paramedic stretcher team but no emt.

- the police cars near the harbor are ''broken'' same is for the unit under the humvee.

- the rescue station persons are coming from station 1. The station is complety serperate.

-there is a dead man in a ally when the game starts.

-the police mans around the map are still playebal, also the pd car near the harbor.

Rather then this thing the map a nice update. Aldo i think that te rescue sqaud is stationt in a recular station with a engine and a bus. And er should be a bus of fs 1 in my eyes.

Yeah all these have been addressed and improved for the newer version :)

here is an anniversary present debuting some of the new buildings and vehicles :) there was an explosion on the top floor and a fire broke out. A man hangs out a window full of smoke waving for help as fire fighters on the roof vent the smoke

EM42011-08-1515-09-46-88.jpg

Holy sugar! This is amazing! I can't wait for this submod! Ahhh these picture's are getting me all excited!!!!!!

a nother 'bug' rescue 1 would not leave the station.

Also i found the bc. So it are 2 other units that are undergrounds hiding :P

mayby its a idea to make a bug list in the first post??

a nother 'bug' rescue 1 would not leave the station.

Also i found the bc. So it are 2 other units that are undergrounds hiding :P

mayby its a idea to make a bug list in the first post??

Well 2.3 is old now so we no longer support it with that much help and do recommend people wait for v3.0 but there was a complete bug list for the entirety of when 2.3 was available and a list of how to combat these issues.

here is an anniversary present debuting some of the new buildings and vehicles :) there was an explosion on the top floor and a fire broke out. A man hangs out a window full of smoke waving for help as fire fighters on the roof vent the smoke

EM42011-08-1515-09-46-88.jpg

Do i see the TowerLadder i've mapped ? :D