Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

If anyone has any ideas or request they would like to share im still here in my freetime :) id like to know what do you guys think of the wtc mod an this one? :)

What about a Ferry boat crash? Lot's of victims fire, etc...

Or how about a crash of the small boats that are in Central Park, with a huge deployment of the coast guard and USCG Cutter searching for victims in the lake... Just kidding :D but I liked the idea of the ferry crash...

BTW, the Central Park lake will be navigable for R1 boat or there won't be any boat?

Or how about a crash of the small boats that are in Central Park, with a huge deployment of the coast guard and USCG Cutter searching for victims in the lake... Just kidding :D but I liked the idea of the ferry crash...

BTW, the Central Park lake will be navigable for R1 boat or there won't be any boat?

Don't think we're having the boat from R1 operational, we have the boat truck for that ;)

E9 has been replaced since this.

Yeah I know, so has E7 but we don't have to be doing it from 100% up-to date I prefer to keep it around 2009 time when all the engines had rotaries etc. It's just personal preference for me :)

How about we make it a land ferry!

LoL :)

Yeah I know, so has E7 but we don't have to be doing it from 100% up-to date I prefer to keep it around 2009 time when all the engines had rotaries etc. It's just personal preference for me :)

Can we get at least 1 LED vehicle? :3

If anyone has any ideas or request they would like to share im still here in my freetime :) id like to know what do you guys think of the wtc mod an this one? :)

How about a hospital collapsing? Lot's of serious injured patients! people who were in surgery needing immediate transport ONLY by helicopter. Fire's breaking out everywhere! It would take along time to make all this so I wouldn't put it in V3.0 but a later one. If you got this perfect it would be an amazing mission!

How about a hospital collapsing? Lot's of serious injured patients! people who were in surgery needing immediate transport ONLY by helicopter. Fire's breaking out everywhere! It would take along time to make all this so I wouldn't put it in V3.0 but a later one. If you got this perfect it would be an amazing mission!

Great idea ;)

And I bid you farewell for a week, rafael is back now though so him reece and regio will answer any questions :)

Adios

Dyson

x

Guest Babikian1

hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the vehicle doors on the police and some of the fire.. also to fix the body of the ambulances and there doors

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but is there any chance that the logos in the vehicle selecting menu thing will be changed to the picture of the vehicle, because not all of them show up correctly for me. Plus, this mod froze on me with an Latofirestation script error symbol firstpoint is not defined