Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hey dyson could be here some other download page?...because this don't work for me...it write me that the page is forbiden...i try to change internet browser and same result...or just tell me how i can download it...ANYONE HELP ME! :1046276372_bawling:

This page doesn't work for you? For me it worked

Try this one I didn't upload it. I just found it in Emergency-España(Spain)

Hey dyson great work you and your team this is a great submod, i tried the 2.3 beta and found a few bugs :

A: riots near un building get way out of hand fast lol i had haft the map on fire cus i kept losing units.

B: als engine, the fd wont hook up, everytime they run somewhere on the map but bls is fine so i only use als for medical or small fire. and

C:this is minor for the als paramedic and the usar the staff comes from another fs so it takes a while before they are ready.

well thats all i saw that really buged so keep on the good work hope this helps.

Thats already been established as an issue.

Dyson is aware

I have fixed the van on my own with the editor and it took some Light moving and removed doors than replace with correct doors.

The Bomb squad unit I had to remove 2 wheels and move the lights and added the NYPD vectors on the cab.

And here is an SUV PAPD pic for ya.

post-2116-0-54068300-1293565442.jpg

its actually supposed to be PAPD so.... :)

As you can see Dyson, I can reskin as long as I have the right file to work with as I got the Blazer file from the rihis website and some credit goes to him.

Can somebody please tell me how to install! Do you have to have LA mod with patches? Some in the thread says that u do some same you don't. Please help I want to play so bad!!

You will not need LA Mod as its got LA Mod in the zip file already. You might have to zip the file twice as I had in order to get both files.

If you already downloaded the mod, you will have 2 folders, the LA Mod and the Map folder. Put the map folder in the LA Mod folder and scoot it over to your mod folder of 911 FR. Than play and read the first page of the Mod first.

You will not need LA Mod as its got LA Mod in the zip file already. You might have to zip the file twice as I had in order to get both files.

If you already downloaded the mod, you will have 2 folders, the LA Mod and the Map folder. Put the map folder in the LA Mod folder and scoot it over to your mod folder of 911 FR. Than play and read the first page of the Mod first.

Thank you I have done all that but i can't move any of the apparatus out of the stations?

This game is weirdly coincidental.... While I was listening to thebravest.com, E07 (I think) was called to a car fire and right after that, there was a vehicle fire in the game. Hope something like that happens again. I'll get a bunch of manhole and room fires lol. Thank s again, for the mod. I'm trying to put some new voices into the Battalion chiefs voice so it could sound more like NYC. I just don't like hearing the guy calling for a lightforce anymore haha.

This game is weirdly coincidental.... While I was listening to thebravest.com, E07 (I think) was called to a car fire and right after that, there was a vehicle fire in the game. Hope something like that happens again. I'll get a bunch of manhole and room fires lol. Thank s again, for the mod. I'm trying to put some new voices into the Battalion chiefs voice so it could sound more like NYC. I just don't like hearing the guy calling for a lightforce anymore haha.

LOL! Are you working on a "New York sounding" dispatcher (supervisor)?