Stan

Pre-Order Emergency 2012 [Soon]

Guys, I don't know if Stan wants people to post sites. He didn't post sites at random, he posted them because they bring in a small profit for the site when people buy from them.

German Amazon have update the deluxe edition - It appears that "Blaulicht-Gimmick" is a rotary blue light. I can understand people thinking it's stupid and not worth it... but damn I really want that light :P

Raises issues of how legal it is though, since the vast majority of European emergency services use blue lights. I know it's only a 'Gimmick', but there's nothing to stop someone setting it up on their car roof.

The US version will be released on: 2011-01-05

The UK version will be released on: 2010-10-18

The GERMAN version will be released on: 2010-10-22

The FRENCH version will be released on: 2010-10-22

The German / European version will be delivered with english and hispanic language.

Guys, I don't know if Stan wants people to post sites. He didn't post sites at random, he posted them because they bring in a small profit for the site when people buy from them.

German Amazon have update the deluxe edition - It appears that "Blaulicht-Gimmick" is a rotary blue light. I can understand people thinking it's stupid and not worth it... but damn I really want that light :P

Raises issues of how legal it is though, since the vast majority of European emergency services use blue lights. I know it's only a 'Gimmick', but there's nothing to stop someone setting it up on their car roof.

They sells lights like that in my country.. They're used for party or something. But i dont know how it is in UK etc.

They sells lights like that in my country.. They're used for party or something. But i dont know how it is in UK etc.

I know rotary lights are sold in the UK, but I've never seen one with a blue bulb - tends to be red or orange.

I remember, years ago, someone was arrested after they fixed a blue light to their car. It was a good idea, but the police weren't amused :P

Guest MattTheGuy

Looks like I will have to be disappointed again.

COME ON!!! Amazon UK, Deliver it to HONG KONG!! :8:

I don't want to wait till 2011. It's way too close to 2012, now's better... ;)

Guest ikorolis

i am sorry my money is value to me and wait to released first and after order online or buy to local store (greece) no trust anyone give money and wait to 2011 to send me my order.

this is personal opinion

i am love LOS ANGELES MOD and SUBMODS to this game.

i am love EM3 / EM4 or 911 and buy this games.

Will Amazon UK ship to the US?

unfortunatly no

Amazon UK shipping restrictions

PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software items and accessories

United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.