Stan

Pre-Order Emergency 2012 [Soon]

Amazon is one of the big web shop which is very trustable, the only negative thing is only way to pay is by credit card. if you have any is the one of the best places to buy the game.

Ehh personally I will never deal with Amazon again. I have had 2 bad experiences with them. 1, I ordered used CDs, it took the seller(not amazon directly but keep reading) about 2 weeks to ship them, and they sent them Media Mail which means it took about another week of shipping. When I conveyed my dismay, in a professional manner, to amazon, they simply said this was with in there acceptable policy. 2 weeks is acceptable? Not in my book! Sorry but its not that hard to buy a shipping label online and give to the carrier or run in the post office real quick and pay them for the label.

The second time around, I ordered a mouse by Razer. They sent me the right model, but wrong color. The only thing I applaud them on is they over nighted me a replacement before I even sent the original one back. Funny thing is, when the mouse broke down with in the warrant period, I shipped it to Razer to be fixed, and they sent me an entirely diff rent model of mouse back.

defenitly going to buy the deluxe version i have it for emergency 4 and it awesome. thanks for the new links, do you know about any dutch shop (like free record shop) which will sell the game in there stores. and do you know anything about bol.com? (sorry if linking isnt allowed

two questions

I don't know if the shiping comes to my country, i entered the amazon link but it says that the free super shiping is for US adress, is there a skiping to argentina(doesn't matter if it is free or not)?

And the other question: isn't emergency 2012 deluxe in english?

two questions

I don't know if the shiping comes to my country, i entered the amazon link but it says that the free super shiping is for US adress, is there a skiping to argentina(doesn't matter if it is free or not)?

Supersaver = shipping is free, but it should ship to Argentina (Paid shipping), yes

And the other question: isn't emergency 2012 deluxe in english?

As far we know atm, no