Texas_DPS

F-350 Ambulance Opinion/Help

Guest Francis

Ok, so I clicked custom under the prototype menu and that solved the problem with the model disappearing but I still have the problems with the wheels.

The wheels must be manually adjusted.

Seems like no matter how I place the wheels they spin when the ambulance moves. They spin up into the ambulance then down into the ground.

I know why. The pivot of the model is not in the center. You got to import the wheel model in Zmodeler 2 and reset the pivot to the center of the wheel.

So I have zmodeler2 now and have adjusted the wheels, they work great. I am now working on perfecting the doors and for some reason it will not let me edit any of the properties like how far the door swings or what axis is swings on. It is really making me angry. If there is any solutions or suggestions out there they would be greatly appreciated.

--

Sorry for double posting but its been past 7 days.

--

I'm uploading the files for the F350 ambulance,I get asked all the time for the files and they seem not to be anywhere on this forum site.(at least anywhere easy to find)

It is nnico's model and users are bound by his terms and conditions in the read me.

If mods have any problems with me providing the link,just say so and I will remove the link.

http://speedy.sh/54Jmq/F-350.rar

http://www.emergency...abaseItem&id=85