Texas_DPS

F-350 Ambulance Opinion/Help

I just downloaded this from another site and wanted to add it to my work. You have to put it together yourself, which I think was cool and fun. The problem I have is that the wheels don't look right to me. So my question to you people out there is what do you think? Also, is there anyone out there willing to help me about wheel placement as I cant seem to grasp it in my opinion.

4661337382_d351cee84b.jpg

4661339720_2452658543.jpg

4661341580_6fed96d743.jpg

4661343478_369ac37426.jpg

4660724741_c9584686a5.jpg

4660726659_197b5331de.jpg

4660728365_cb7772ff2c.jpg

4660730151_b82b632445.jpg

"Model and Skin by NNICO"

thanks

Guest Francis

People, you guys are sad... he wants help, and instead you ask him to give you the model? I mean.. wow really. Aren't we supposed to help?

Anyways, moving on. You should try to move the wheels without having it clipped to the model because sometimes it will not work correctly. :)

Thanks Francis. For me it looks like the rear wheels need to come a little to the front and the front wheels need to go a little to the back. Is there a way for me to move them all at once? I was trying to put it all together so people can just kinda plug and play with a little addition here and there to some scripts but its ok. To eatch their own. Do they even use these in Cali, I don't remember seeing any while I was there?

- Off Topic -

They will have to put it all together. Not that it bothered me, but I understand what I needed to do and I know how to do it.

Guest Francis

Don't hijack his topic, search for "creating vehicle prototype" on the forums and you might get more than needed help. :)

About the wheels, there is no way to move them all at once, sadly. :(

People, you guys are sad... he wants help, and instead you ask him to give you the model? I mean.. wow really. Aren't we supposed to help?

Anyways, moving on. You should try to move the wheels without having it clipped to the model because sometimes it will not work correctly. :)

I would help, but I have no idea hw to help him, so.... I asked because I want to try to put the model together, :P

if anyone on here speaks German and can translate this for me it would be nice. It's the contents of the README file with the download.

Nutzungsbedingungen Ford F 350 Super Duty auf Horton [Ambulances]

1. Nutzung Privat und Öffentlich erlaubt/erwünscht

2. NNICO unter allen Screens/Videos sowie in ReadMe´s (oder anderen Dokumenten) bei öffentlichen Modifikationen

3. Bei Modelländerungen vorher durchklingeln

Viel Spaß

Nico a.k.a. NNICO

Terms of Ford F 350 Super Duty on Horton [Ambulances]

1st Use of private and public welcome / welcome

2nd NNICO among all screens / videos as well as in ReadMe's (or other documents) for public Modifications

3rd When somebody calls model changes previously

Have fun

Also, how do you download it from their site, I dont see download button. Any help appreciated

Rough translation :P. I believe it says that you need to give him credit in the read mes and the screen shot of the model has to say model by NNICO. 3rd part I have no idea.

3rd. If you want to do some model changes then ask before you do it ;)

You have to sign up to Download this Model :-)

And by se wey: Its the Old Ambulance of the Queens Modifications ..

EDIT: You dont need a permission to use this ambu ;)

I have it in game with some lights, which I need a little help with about headlight radiations and light radiations, but when I send it out the wheels are on a invisable wheel and spin around the wheel well. It looks funny but not the results I was looking for. Any ideas out there? If need be I can post some pics and snap a video.

Guest Francis

I put mine in game and having the same issue with the wheels. Also, when it stops, the model disappears.

Wrong placement method. In the prototype's main window, make sure Custom is ticked and not Physics.