jab16

NY Time Square Closed

I wish it had exploded in Wall Street. Would have been so cool to see all these guys dead.

+50% warning. This was very inappriopiate and just sad. I don't care if you are anti-USA, but you are not going to flame the topic with comments like this. You do NOT want to wish people dead. You are free to express your ideas and opinions here, but not this way.

I wish it had exploded in Wall Street. Would have been so cool to see all these guys dead.

I agree with hoppah, that was inapropriate, i dont like America because they keep dropping there bombs on us in afghanistan, but you dont see me critisising them, sorry for going off topic

I understand the extra security at the airport, in the london bombings, after the attempts, the bombers loaded a vehicle full of there left over explosives and drove it into the airport.

When I went to Liverpool... At the airport.

They let a 4 year old kid take off his shirt because they thought he had a bomb around his body.

How pathetic is that!

Guest seanny

You are a sick sick person and that's a horrible thing to say. Wow.

Your right it is sick sick

in northern ireland they check if a bomb is a bomb & if it is the make it explode before the timer runs out

and boom

Police are hutning for a man after spotting him on CCTV

It would be an amazing turn of events if the man was arrested after someone overheard him saying "F*****G Taliban are stealing my hard work!"

It was probably amateurs not Al-Qaeda or a truly professional terrorist group. If it was that bomb would have detonated.

Somebody on a news site (no idea which one) also pointed out that terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda tend to do suicide bombings. So it probably wasn't a terrorist group

edit:

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / .. ... / ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- / -.-. --- --- .-.. / . .... ..--..

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / .. ... / ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- / -.-. --- --- .-.. / . .... ..--..

-. --- / .. - .----. ... / -. --- - .-.-.- / ..-. .. -. -.. / .- / -. . .-- / .... --- -... -... -.-- .-.-.-

Your right it is sick sick

in northern ireland they check if a bomb is a bomb & if it is the make it explode before the timer runs out

and boom

It depends on the situation what is the best action to take.

Very nice... I've been here since 2008 and this was my first 50% warning for saying something really bad about the ones who are ******** up people's lives. I shouldn't have posted it( In a way I knew it was going to cause flame. My bad.) but your responses were funny? Probably...

You are a sick sick person and that's a horrible thing to say. Wow.

I'm not sick. I'm just trying to be fair and realistic.

+50% warning. This was very inappriopiate and just sad. I don't care if you are anti-USA, but you are not going to flame the topic with comments like this. You do NOT want to wish people dead. You are free to express your ideas and opinions here, but not this way.

I'm not anti-USA and actually I don't want people to die. I'm not going to say anything else about Hoppah(not because he is a moderator but because I respect him in a way...)

I agree with hoppah, that was inapropriate, i dont like America because they keep dropping there bombs on us in afghanistan, but you dont see me critisising them, sorry for going off topic

I don't have any problems with bombing in these places. Talibans are just crazy people. And I support US troops when they are right.

You just did, you could have said I agree and what not but by saying that extremely biased and unrealistic comment you brought it up again. You've done it before too.

-. --- / .. - .----. ... / -. --- - .-.-.- / ..-. .. -. -.. / .- / -. . .-- / .... --- -... -... -.-- .-.-.-

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / .. ... / ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . --..-- / -... ..- - / .. - .----. ... / -. --- - / - .... .- - / -.-. --- --- .-..

Very nice... I've been here since 2008 and this was my first 50% warning for saying something really bad about the ones who are ******** up people's lives. I shouldn't have posted it( In a way I knew it was going to cause flame. My bad.) but your responses were funny? Probably...

I'm not sick. I'm just trying to be fair and realistic.

Wanting people dead is sick.

I'm not anti-USA and actually I don't want people to die. I'm not going to say anything else about Hoppah(not because he is a moderator but because I respect him in a way...)

Saying it'd be cool to see all of those people dead is considered wanting someone dead, at least where I come from it is...

I don't have any problems with bombing in these places. Talibans are just crazy people. And I support US troops when they are right.

It's fine to attack terrorists that are attacking you, but many ther civilians are taken causalities of war. Get facts first before posting please

Now please drop the who dies, and who is right in saying what. I have a PM box, he has a PM box, we all have them (exception for Hoppah) and you can PM if you wish to continue this conversation. This topic is to talk about the NY Times Square situation and not about if it's right or not, because whether you consider it fine to kill innocents or not, this isn't the place to talk about it..

This is the last post regarding this matter, any posts replying to it (except for my morse code) will be deleted and may result in a warning. That simple. I'm easy to get along with, but I can be the opposite when pushed, so don't push me. Thanks, Back to Topic now?

Oh I forgot to tell you all, there was a VERY suspicious device at Fort Eustis in Hampton about a month. EOD arrived and disarmed the divice, the device was situated between the post office and the shops, apearently durring the lunch rush. I don't know if it was a bomb or not. Then maybe a week later Norfolk bomb squad rolled out on a possible pipe bomb, they detonated on site and took a chunk of pavement out from in front of the new road construction (SUPER IRONY!!! lol suck on that VDOT!!) and it turned out it was a discarded piece of automobile, and looked exactly like a pipe bomb.

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / .. ... / ... / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . --..-- / -... ..- - / .. - .----. ... / -. --- - / - .... .- - / -.-. --- --- .-..

.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. - ... / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / -.-. --- --- .-.. ? / .-- . / -.-. .- -. --..-- / .-.. .. -.- . --..-- / - .- .-.. -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .. ... / .- -. -.. / -- --- ... - / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- --- -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... .- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / .-- . .----. .-. . / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. ?

And yes, I agree that NYPD and FDNY did do a good job.

.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .. - ... / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / -.-. --- --- .-.. ? / .-- . / -.-. .- -. --..-- / .-.. .. -.- . --..-- / - .- .-.. -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .. ... / .- -. -.. / -- --- ... - / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- --- -. .----. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... .- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / .-- . .----. .-. . / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. ?

And yes, I agree that NYPD and FDNY did do a good job.

- --- ..- ... .... . / .-- .. - .... / .- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / - .... .. -. --. / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . / . / .- .-.. ... --- / -. ..-. -.- / ..- -. .-.. . ... ... / -- -.-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... / .-- .-. --- -. --. --..-- / .-- .... .- - / .. -. / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- . ... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / ... / ..-. / -- . .- -. ..--.. / .- -. -.. / -.-- . ... / .. / ..- ... . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / -- .- .-. -.-!

Oh and the bomb DID have fertalizer in it, would have been one nasty sucker if it had gone off.

The fertilizer didn't contain ammonia nitrate which is what makes it explosive...not the brightest bomb builder thankfully.