AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Looks nice, emergency4freak!

What do you think about 1.6 so far? :)

It's SOOO great Hoppah! The only ONE thing I don't like is the speed of the LED's, but who cares, there so sweet :P

Also, another new screen :)

LAPD and EMS are called to an elderly man who had been hit by a group of youngsters :P with a bat. LAPD is getting the mans story.

lapdandemscx0.th.jpg

Units on Scene: LAPD Patrol Alpha and Charlie with Supervisor Tango

LAFD EMS 2

EDIT: I just took another in the editor... not very good, but oh well :P

editorsv2.th.png

Guest Caddi17
Easy. Go to Maps, and Load Map. I chose mission 19...i think...

em4freak

I click on load maps but when it opens theres nothing to load :s (like theres no maps there)

Reported structure fire, turned out to be large fire in a container storage facility. Units responded: Engine 7, Ladder 1, Tanker 2 and the batallion chief. The tanker was called to cool the industrial towers next to the complex. It took nearly three hours to put the fire out.

post-261-1215448766_thumb.jpg

I always call in a crane to get the container's one for one, so it is easyer to put hem out then

Guest jacob1029

Played multiplayer last night with james and bennie,heres some screens (my first time playing 1.6 and boy do i love it hoppah well done) Some random screens...

em42008071920234006tc5.th.jpg

em42008071920242760gh5.th.jpg

em42008071920242964xe9.th.jpg

em42008071920244915nf2.th.jpg

em42008071920252045ab9.th.jpg

em42008071920303446ap6.th.jpg

Played multiplayer last night with james and bennie,heres some screens (my first time playing 1.6 and boy do i love it hoppah well done) Some random screens...

1.6! :D

A question:

Have you tried the FBI Command Vehicle in multiplayer?

So, here are my contributions :)

#1 Traffic stop gone wrong. The car was reported stolen and the crook didn't hesitate to evade police. Eventually, a police chopper overhead found it, causing the thief to get even more desperate. A shoot-out ensued and the subject was down.

stolen_car.png

#2 Fire at warehouse spreads to nearby containers. Responding were two engine companies, one truck, EMS for rehab and Hazmat due to a report of possible contaminants.

container.png

#3 Police were called to a possible hostage situation. The hostage taker demanded a car for escape. What he didn't know is that police had put a roadblock on his only route out.

hostage.png

So, here are my contributions :)

#1 Traffic stop gone wrong. The car was reported stolen and the crook didn't hesitate to evade police. Eventually, a police chopper overhead found it, causing the thief to get even more desperate. A shoot-out ensued and the subject was down.

stolen_car.png

#2 Fire at warehouse spreads to nearby containers. Responding were two engine companies, one truck, EMS for rehab and Hazmat due to a report of possible contaminants.

container.png

#3 Police were called to a possible hostage situation. The hostage taker demanded a car for escape. What he didn't know is that police had put a roadblock on his only route out.

hostage.png

Sweet pics! I like them a lot :)