FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I was thinking...if the calls come out one at a time, how much time will be between calls? I'd hate to respond to a fire then have to respond to another fire somewhere else within a few seconds. Maybe 3 minutes between calls would be nice...

I was thinking...if the calls come out one at a time, how much time will be between calls? I'd hate to respond to a fire then have to respond to another fire somewhere else within a few seconds. Maybe 3 minutes between calls would be nice...

Better yet make the time intervals between calls random. Like with my home department, there are times we'll nevers stop running durring a 12 hour shift, and then there are days we do nothing but sit.

Guest emergency captain

There's no exact time between calls. You simply sinish a call and then another one appears.

Everyone has been asking for realism, and putting a time constraint in between calls is not realistic. In my opinion it should have no restriction. If their happen to be 4 fires at once in NYC there not gonna say to someone oh you have to wait, they just call more units to respond.

I understand why you say that however. At times such as in the LA mod I have wished to not have so many calls at once. reason being my graphics card gets screwy when their is to much happening.

There's no exact time between calls. You simply sinish a call and then another one appears.

Source?

Everyone has been asking for realism, and putting a time constraint in between calls is not realistic. In my opinion it should have no restriction. If their happen to be 4 fires at once in NYC there not gonna say to someone oh you have to wait, they just call more units to respond.

I understand why you say that however. At times such as in the LA mod I have wished to not have so many calls at once. reason being my graphics card gets screwy when their is to much happening.

There has been no comment as to exactly how long there will be between calls. As for the 4 fires, the problem here is if we had 4 fires at once we would be to busy to do the things needed. This isnt the LA Mod where you show up, put water on the fire and your done. On the contrary you are going to have to do roof ventilation(well probably not all fire calls but in some cases). You might need to do a primary search(guessing),secondary search(guessing), bust out windows(guessing here), bust down doors,etc. Being a FF you know better then I do what all can be involved in a fire call. In a game environment if you have to carry out all those tasks, how do you expect to over see that much at once?

I like realism...

Lets make it real then. Whenever PD responds to fires, have them park right in front of the hydrants. Also for EMS, make 90% of the calls come in as "Chest pain, breathing difficulty" and end up being a 20 year old with a sore throat. It'll be so realistic...

Seriously though, is the release date creeping up yet? I've been lurking in this thread for a loooong time.

Source?

There has been no comment as to exactly how long there will be between calls. As for the 4 fires, the problem here is if we had 4 fires at once we would be to busy to do the things needed. This isnt the LA Mod where you show up, put water on the fire and your done. On the contrary you are going to have to do roof ventilation(well probably not all fire calls but in some cases). You might need to do a primary search(guessing),secondary search(guessing), bust out windows(guessing here), bust down doors,etc. Being a FF you know better then I do what all can be involved in a fire call. In a game environment if you have to carry out all those tasks, how do you expect to over see that much at once?

I understand what you're trying to say, but in reality it all depends on the outcome of the mod.

Lets make it real then. Whenever PD responds to fires, have them park right in front of the hydrants. Also for EMS, make 90% of the calls come in as "Chest pain, breathing difficulty" and end up being a 20 year old with a sore throat. It'll be so realistic...

Seriously though, is the release date creeping up yet? I've been lurking in this thread for a loooong time.

I'm not saying anything specific about the release, but in my opinion it seems to be getting closer. It seems that more information is being held from us and fewer updates....building suspense.

Don't yu think that is asking the Release date?? Just to remind you every time you ask they are probly going to hold the mod longer. Bu any lookingofrward to it a lot too! @everyone just you gutta stop hinting towards release

Don't yu think that is asking the Release date?? Just to remind you every time you ask they are probly going to hold the mod longer. Bu any lookingofrward to it a lot too! @everyone just you gutta stop hinting towards release

Yes what he said. Don't ask for the release of anything here and they might bring it out sooner. (see I didn't use release in there.)

lol I'm sure they're not keeping tabs on how many release date requests there are and multiplying that by ohhh 3. That'll be how long they extend out the release date. Yeah thats how it works.

Just a genuine question. From my perspective, it looks like an incredibly fun, detailed, epic modification that'll never be released. I only say this after lurking for a very long time. I mean no offense by it. I'll even buy the mod if that's what it takes to get it out there!

Maybe I've become a little pessimistic about the release. I'll go back to waiting patiently.

Guest emergency captain

Well, in the old topic, they said they reached over 90% of the mod. All vehicles are done and they are.... mapping, they are mapping now. So, it will come soon! I can't wait! :1046276057_GroupHug::sporty: GIZ ME DA MODDDD! :Oo LOL

Well, in the old topic, they said they reached over 90% of the mod. All vehicles are done and they are.... mapping, they are mapping now. So, it will come soon! I can't wait! :1046276057_GroupHug::sporty: GIZ ME DA MODDDD! :Oo LOL

Again, stop spreading crap. If they were at 90% in the old topic, it would likley be released now. The only time I have ever heard them give percentage was when they said the models were 100% done.

Stop lying, they never said that!

I soon can't handle more of your bshit, seriously. You caused all the fans not to get more light videos as FFW TUT said when you asked a release date. Why can't you just stop spreading all of your lies?

/me begs for moderators to ban emergency captain.

Don't be like that. He was just curious and didn't mean it and maybe he thought they said 90% of the MOD when they said something else. So please Calm down. Even if they don't show another light video next, they're going to show it sometime or another. But please, for your own good :1046275976_nospam: Emergency Captain or Gilligano as I should say. :holdglass: Now another thing about the NY mod: Did you find the PA-300's for the FDNY. I heard they were hard to find.