FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest dm155

I totally agree for this forum to be locked for the mod makers only to give updates and info. It is hard to keep up with their updates if yu have to look through 90 pages to find it!

This isn't helping then..

Niether is that comment, and neither is mine now.

Why is everyone crying "omg off-topic, get back to topic" when they don't contain anything good themselves? The only real off topic is those guys playing moderators. And why do you cry "lock the topic", when some people actually likes to ask questions and follow some discussions? The only thing making it off topic is yourself, because going off topic means you replies to something not related to the topic. if you can stop doing that, you wont need to cry "btt!!" to get your post count up.

My 5 cents.

Now will I go back to topic and not be two-faced:

Is the black Chevy in the Street Scenario an unmarked cruiser? :P

Question. Do you have to decide what unit to bring to an emergency or will the game tell you?

I think the game will tell you... :unsure:

hopefully not! That'd be fun to make your own decisions that could be successful or unsuccessful. Bringing a whole different way to play the game!

Keep on The good work! It is looking awesome!

??????????? ??????? ??????! ?? ???? ????????!

Ga zo door, het ziet er fantastisch uit!

???? ??? ????? ?????! ???? ???? ?????

????????????????

Iyi i? devam et! Harikayd? bak?yor!

Question. Do you have to decide what unit to bring to an emergency or will the game tell you?

I think the setup is that you can either call your own units by yourself, or you can use there system which follows standard NYC dispatch policies. So you could either call for a 10-75 and get 4 engines, 3 ladders, 2 battalion chiefs, 1 rescue if available, and 1 squad if available, or you can call your own units like you do in the normal game.

you should have a unmarked police car.

if you have it please post some pics.

sorry for my bad english i`m norwegian