FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I Totally Agree And Its A Good Idea.

I Think This Should Get Released On September 11th And Have A Little Memorial Script. I Think That Would Be Good And Just Make Us Remember To The FireFighters Who Died That Very Day.

NY Mod Is The Best.

Scotland Mod Wishes The Best To Your Team. :)

Not just firefighters, but Paramedics, Police officers and families too..

Great idea on the 343. That's a number that will be known for hundreds of years.

Not just firefighters, but Paramedics, Police officers and families too..

Great idea on the 343. That's a number that will be known for hundreds of years.

Yeah! All Those Brave People. I Definately Think September 11th Would Be A Good Release With A Memorial Script.

Well Done Team ;)

Yes I agree. An emotional day, but it'd be great. I think personally of course.

Very Sad Day.

But Thanks For Saying It Would Be Great!

They Could Have Flags At Halg Masts. Loads Of People At Ground Zero And Sad Music Playing There With Flag Masts At Half. Or Something Along The Lines.

It Would Be A Very Sad Day In The Game But It Shows Reality To The People Across The World.

Guest Francis

No need to capitalize every word :D

This already has been discussed, the only thing related to the September 11th events will be the number 343 on ambulances representing the firefighters who died that day. Nothing remembering the very sad event will be released from them, if somebody is stupid enough to release one, then let them be. People who have relatives who were included in those 343 or 900 more people to die will not only be shocked, but feel truly depressed. That's just a stupid thing to remember. It's not because you aren't touched directly with this that others aren't either. :1046274283_heul:

No need to capitalize every word biggrin.gif

This already has been discussed, the only thing related to the September 11th events will be the number 343 on ambulances representing the firefighters who died that day. Nothing remembering the very sad event will be released from them, if somebody is stupid enough to release one, then let them be. People who have relatives who were included in those 343 or 900 more people to die will not only be shocked, but feel truly depressed. That's just a stupid thing to remember. It's not because you aren't touched directly with this that others aren't either. 1046274283_heul.gif

So your saying it would be stupid of them? So im making a mod about a firefighter i knew who died last year. So if your saying that would be stupid so is my mod stupid?

I type like it so.

So your saying it would be stupid of them? So im making a mod about a firefighter i knew who died last year. So if your saying that would be stupid so is my mod stupid?

I type like it so.

He's not saying that it would be stupid of them to make it.. I think he's saying that there wouldn't be any use for it.. I'm not sure.

I'm sorry for your loss. That's pretty cool though (:

He's not saying that it would be stupid of them to make it.. I think he's saying that there wouldn't be any use for it.. I'm not sure.

I'm sorry for your loss. That's pretty cool though (:

Thanks (: I Just Want A Good Mod That Remembers Ewan.

Guest blvdrfirefighter

everything looks great. it just keeps getting better with each update. keep up the awesome work cant wait to play.

Since you guys seem to be able to do anything with modding, will there be a difference between the 75' tower ladders (i.e. ladder 1), and the 95' tower ladders (i.e. ladder 14). Not that it really makes a difference but you guys are amazing with modding and seem to be adding every little detail into the mod, so I thought I'd ask.

Guest gabegrenade122

Hello. I have two questions.

#1. I saw in one of your screenshots that engine 10 is hooked up to a hydrant. Is that just something you guys did for the picture or will it actually be included in the mod? if so, will there be like, a button for it? or a command similar to hoppahs "rapid deploy" where all the firefighters set up the engine and hook it up to the hydrant?

#2. Is it possible for you guys to add a video of how the firefighters respond out of the station? i notice there are alot of picks with turnout gear hanging on the trucks and stuff. Is there like a senario they go through when they are responding where they take their gear off the truck and put it on? if so. i would LOVE to see it.

Thank you

-Gabe

Hello. I have two questions.

#1. I saw in one of your screenshots that engine 10 is hooked up to a hydrant. Is that just something you guys did for the picture or will it actually be included in the mod? if so, will there be like, a button for it? or a command similar to hoppahs "rapid deploy" where all the firefighters set up the engine and hook it up to the hydrant?

#2. Is it possible for you guys to add a video of how the firefighters respond out of the station? i notice there are alot of picks with turnout gear hanging on the trucks and stuff. Is there like a senario they go through when they are responding where they take their gear off the truck and put it on? if so. i would LOVE to see it.

Thank you

-Gabe

I also have a question.

Will firefighters be able to hook their hoses up to the front of some trucks? Becuase in the pics soe of the engines had hoses on the front bumper.

Guest gabegrenade122

This was discussed before I do believe and they said they are attempting to do it, though I cannot recall if they said it'd be in the first version, however I'm willing to go on a limb and say no it won't be in the first version..

I appologize if it was discussed before, i searched the mod pages and didn't find anything but i will look again.

Guest IdleMegapixel

Hey, This is just a suggestion but it would be awesome if you enabled people to change the names of the people and put them into a engine. Doesnt seem very needed but would be intresting to see.

Awesome Images btw!

I was just thinking about that, with hydrants you could make it so when the user clicks on a hydrant within a certain radius with the command selected, a firefighter "belonging" to the vehicle (one which will (hopefully? :3) automatically get back into it before it goes home) takes some hose, connects it to the fire engine, and walks over to the hydrant. They then crouch down and all commands are removed from them. That, or you could make them unselectable.

Guest IdleMegapixel

Yeah! All Those Brave People. I Definately Think September 11th Would Be A Good Release With A Memorial Script.

Well Done Team ;)

Maybe a mission like the 9/11 Situation? Like the final level [mission] in the mod as a plane crashes into 2 building towers - Would be a very good mission [No disrespect to anybody that died or was apart of 9/11]

Maybe a mission like the 9/11 Situation? Like the final level [mission] in the mod as a plane crashes into 2 building towers - Would be a very good mission [No disrespect to anybody that died or was apart of 9/11]

I believe there was a discussion about this some time ago and if I remember it right there would NOT be such a mission/event in the mod. :mug::news:

I still don't see why people are so obsessed with Falling Towers, planes into buildings, 9/11 itself.

IT'S NOT going to be included in the MOD. So stop asking!