fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

yeh, this is true, the personnel are LA mod for a start.

It just seems more like a scavenge of loads of other peoples work, Nnico and Hoppah/Mickey PI for example

SAY MY NAME! Mikey PI tis not a C in there...

Considering your mod is a sub-mod, and you too used all of the above people's goodies, I'd not toss stones when I'm livin in a glass house as well=)

He made some new things himself so if he wants to call it a mod, it's his right, so long as he credits everyone along the way that he used stuff from.

SAY MY NAME! Mikey PI tis not a C in there...

Considering your mod is a sub-mod, and you too used all of the above people's goodies, I'd not toss stones when I'm livin in a glass house as well=)

He made some new things himself so if he wants to call it a mod, it's his right, so long as he credits everyone along the way that he used stuff from.

Jeez typo sorry, and yeah but my submod is just that, a submod, I just don't understand why fdnyportu would want to use all the LA mod stuff but then not make it a submod.

Jeez typo sorry, and yeah but my submod is just that, a submod, I just don't understand why fdnyportu would want to use all the LA mod stuff but then not make it a submod.

Can you say me where i used model of la mod??? Just the back of the ladder, in this point i agree.... And the rest of models??? They're done by me and my team..... So my work is a mod an not a submod...

Can you say me where i used model of la mod??? Just the back of the ladder, in this point i agree.... And the rest of models??? They're done by me and my team..... So my work is a mod an not a submod...

Well you've only shown us 4/5 actual units, so that is still a 1/4 or a 1/5 but fine, it was just a suggestion to get round your script issues, but whatever

As stated above, either the Fire engine in question is not permitted to have your personnel in it.. So when they try to re-enter the vehicle they are not allowed to do so.

Verify they are correctly in the UNIT.XML for the vehicle that the space vacancies are available, if they are... Then verify the type of vehicle which the fire engine is (group and type) are correct for the FF to use it completely.

As stated above, either the Fire engine in question is not permitted to have your personnel in it.. So when they try to re-enter the vehicle they are not allowed to do so.

Verify they are correctly in the UNIT.XML for the vehicle that the space vacancies are available, if they are... Then verify the type of vehicle which the fire engine is (group and type) are correct for the FF to use it completely.

Can be this

But if you have this after clicking on some actions - you'll need to edit bull**** script "entercar" :1046275767_ugly: