fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Guest bxbugs123

If you need any help with the mods i can help out i do mod alot for gta sa and 4 but i think i can get the trick of this. its lookin pretty good is their any set date of release?

If you need any help with the mods i can help out i do mod alot for gta sa and 4 but i think i can get the trick of this. its lookin pretty good is their any set date of release?

Hey bxbugs123 i know ur new here and all but doint ask for release date. BTW i love your gta iv mods if u have gta 4 and looking for cool police car mods bxbugs123 has some of the BEST out there

Guest Francis

Welcome Bugz, it's not like GPM here though, you can' just ask for a release date. Otherwise I'll have to warn you which I don't want to. And well the point is you wouldn't be able to make modifications for Emergency 4 for one simple reason, cars don't have interiors and they are 7000- polygons. Compared to GTA IV's 36000+.

I have also taken the time to resize your signature's image so it follows a bit more the guidelines. :)

Guest bxbugs123

Welcome Bugz, it's not like GPM here though, you can' just ask for a release date. Otherwise I'll have to warn you which I don't want to. And well the point is you wouldn't be able to make modifications for Emergency 4 for one simple reason, cars don't have interiors and they are 7000- polygons. Compared to GTA IV's 36000+.

I have also taken the time to resize your signature's image so it follows a bit more the guidelines. :)

Yes I am sorry for the image and the release date. I am gona try to make these :P,.

He seemed interested in modeling for me but then up and disappeared, and that was before the crash, so I dont think he was up to the task anyways.

It was an impersonater. I asked him via. PM on GTA modding forum that he is on the team at. He said he never was on EmP so..

Guest mikadi

Hy guys. Sorry for this days but i was in vacancy in Switzerland.

We have join the fdnyportu acount and the mikadi to one.

Now we gona show you news with this acount...

If anyone have question who we haven´t see ask them.

Thanks