marko123

Hang Out Topic

Great day today´s on high school, our physic teacher wanted to show us an experiment that consisted in burn a paper because it "has to fly". Well, so he tred many times but he hasn´t got succes -he seems an arsonist-, so most of the hour passed burning papers. We went to the corridor, he tried many times there, I don´t know why, but nothing, he couldn´t do the experiment, and after that, the remainder of class we passed laughing, and doing raspberries and the jerk: BESTIAL.

Well wtf. I was just playing the Eco-failure Protest in EM3 and after I had arrested AND taken away everyone one of them, I "failed" the mission because the "situation was out of control". Well, what do you know...

lol get the doxin barrels? XP

It's official now, I'm going to be running 19.2 miles tomorrow, yay(kinda do but also kinda don't given it's summer in Charleston, SC{very humid} :P )

Fun, might go on a run tomorrow, just not quite as long, maybe 10 or so XP

Curse this Charleston heat and humidity though, in the summer you stand outside anytime and in about 5 minutes you'll be feelin the heat

If he sleeps and is wearing a tie or other loose article, staple it to the table or whatever he's sleeping on then smack his face to wake him up. With some luck he'll freak out and go crashing to the floor, stuck to whatever's been stapled.

How about dem London riots? Lol, British people always seem to riot over nothing. I say shoot them and all protesters. The police's job is to keep the peace, not have little bitch fights with punk asses who think that something they don't like entitles them to break the law.

But the police officers are not war criminals or assassin so can't start shooting everyone that crosses the street or protester, I think they send carry the army and place a truck with some soldiers or a guard post every two corner, and at night they should put a curfew, and if any assh**e tries to put on fire a building or loot a store, make them another hole in their ass.

I did the thing I never thought would happen... cuz it is to surreal... but...

I did something I never thought could be possible today .. I actually managed to slip and fall on a banana peel.. that only happens in comics and cartoons... ..... .. .. sucks... think I broke my ass too