eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

there is not one mass pic yet.

it will be made in time.

Just to let you know, the mod contains: 44pumpers. + other support FD trucks.

stations, map changes(not a complete map, but changes)EMS, police and tec units.

so it is already a big mod.

but eyespy900 will make te call on it.(when to take/make a mass unit screenshot)

Oookk.

i will make a screen shot tonight with what will be in the mod

bug fixing is going well and should be releasing the updated version in about 12 hours time

***eyespy900***

thanks for the update matecheers-mate.gif

Btw where is mass pic???

I do have a mass video made.

(featuring about 40% of the FD pumper units(more did just did not work out).

the PD and EMS units of the game.

But i have to wait on the upload of that vid, since it contains things of the new release.

So when that release is done.

i'll show the vid of the units(and i'm currently building a mass pic)(but again, eyespy900 has the last call on both)

hi guys, i have to set back the release date a bit, i am trying to do some lights on a couple of additional tec units, but for some reason my compyter seems to be lagging big time and is take a while to do things and then the lights look bad. i might have to factory reset my computer to do this.

release time set back at the moment 12 hours. i also have a lot of things to do today in my personal life so have not got a great deal of time spare.

i can tell you that it is just 3 units that just need lights and then i can upload the mod.

***eyespy900***

Hope you can get it sorted :gut:

I've been away from my laptop recently, I normally come on here during the day at work.

I should be around tonight so i'll pm you my msn when i'm on later.

----------

Just a quick one;

It might be worth putting all known bugs in the first post, then writing next to them whether or not they have been fixed etc.

This way you can prevent double bug reports and keep us updated on your progress in terms of fixing, just a thought :)

Edited by Fuzzyface

hello, i am currently uploading the essex mod v 1.0. it will be avaliable with in the next hour.

there are a couple of bugs that i want not able to fix.

hope u like the new version, feel free to post comments. also please note this is only a free play mod (at the moment)

***eyespy900***

+1 i got same

try to way a litle file is big,and antivirus (i think Dr Web) can slow (available of link on megaupload)

Alternative link done; in 9 min :schreiben:

nice pic :)

and the version available for download now is the fixed version?

Yes

the new download is fixed(all fixes in the first post)

as well as reduced in size from 253mb to 121mb