Chris3281

Post your recent call

had a cardiac arrest friday at the doctors office....and a minor mvc the other day...fender bender minor injury nothing exciting...some ems responses here and there...been pretty quiet

3 Most Recent

1. EMS2 are you available?

Affirm.

10-4, Available Fire and EMS manpower report to headquarters, for mutual aid, into _____________(Not releasing my town info) for a structure fire at McDonalds, on __________ Turnpike.

2. Bicycle fall victim outside of a school

3. Minor MVA

Lol, I didn't notice this topic, but it speaks my language ;)

Most recent call: Grimsby Fire - Reported Chimney Fire on Ridge Rd E. Car 3 o/s reports nothing visible, ended up being nothing :)

my personal FAVOURITE call, was a 2 car MVC on the South Service Rd @ Sann Rd. w/ entrapment. Car vs. tractor. The tractor did a complete 180 flip nearly crushing the driver, and the pickup truck spun into the ditch. The driver needed to be extricated and was airlilfted to Hamilton general hospital. Very interesting... Cause of the crash was fatigue and speed on the driver of the pickups account.

Oh, and as I type this another call came in for Hamilton fire. Technical Rope Rescue on a ship where a patient fell 35 feet down a hole on the ship, the patient is conscious and alert, but requires a high and rope rescue.

EDIT: I should have added I am only a photographer, not emergency personnel, although I hear just about everything :D

I had a call back in July. Some car washing service had picked up a brand new Nissan Rogue for a buyer. They were going to get it cleaned before they delivered it to him. They got broadsided pulling out of the dealership lot. Only injury was the driver of the Rogue. He was complaining that he had neck pain, and was a larger fellow... long story short, they couldn't take him out through the door without moving his neck, so the rescue squad cut the entire roof off of a brand new Nissan Rogue. That was a fun day.

911 first responders,LA Mod.It was a Haz-mat situation.Sent LASD & LAPD Deputy's and Officer's arrived shut down roads and were approached by suspicious activity. It was a person infected with the HAZARDOUS disease he had a gun when my officers/deputys arrested him. They fell down now they're contaminated and the suspect is running amuck.Meanwhile I have no money the Hazmat is staffed with regular FF's for manpower and I can't affor another.I exited out of the game I got stuck.Lol :smoke:

Sort of off topic but on,

a hazmat call to the airport fire station ( changed up the plane collison mission to a big hazmat)

Airport fire fighters as well as airport police set up a hot and warm zone. Lafd as well as lapd Swat put on hazmat suits and enter the hot zone, lapd with mp5's to keep order. Medics from the LA center for emergency managment ( mass causialty unit ) arrived and put on hazmat suits as well and began to heal the victims as they went through DECON. The subjects were then tagged ( i did this in my head ) and were sent to the approprate location, healthy un contamiated people went to a close off area that was guarded, the injured went to a medical staging, and the dead went to the corner van. I finished with 95% :D

Guest matt31896

I failed the collision mission 3 times, I keep forgeting about picking up the wreackage. That would be cool if you could actually tag people.

Red= Dead

Blue= Critically Wounded and not contaminated

Purple= Criticaly Wounded and contaminated by disease or atomic causes, seek HASMAT asap

Yellow= Minor Injuries and contaminated by disease or atomic causes, seek HASMAT asap

Orange= Minor Injuries and not contaminated

Green= Slight pain, possible for on-scene release

White= No pain, optional for this tag to be applied

At least in SC ;) .

Here, we have the four main colours:

Black - Dead - leave them be

Red - Immediate - Serverly injured no contamination

Yellow - Delayed - Treat asao

Green - Low - hospital transport is not a priority

Our contaminated get decon'd before being tagged... We have yet to have a mass scene that we had to tag people to determine whether they were good to go or were contaminated

My dad recently came back from....Aberdeen, I think. He was part of a nationwide raid on a series of take away restaurants run by a family suspected of brining illegal immigrants into the country.

Police combed over everything in the restraunts and apartments the family owned and confiscated thousands. At one point they couldn't unlock a safe in the wall, so they just cut it out instead :P

The immigration officers processed all the staff and checked that they were rightfully in the UK. Can't remember how many people they detained in the end, but all the shops had to close (My dad's an immigration officer, not police).

My dad was actually on UK border force recently, arresting a man in a suspected sham marriage in Glasgow

Skip to 3:51

Guest mrpolice1996
It was a Bird Strike, Some minor propeller damage, no failure. The bird struck the windshield, cracking it. and I'm not allowed to say anything else, except that he was transported to the hospital, as a result of loss of pressure in the flight deck of the small aircraft.

Very interesting, hope he is OK!

I really hope I finally get a call on my shift tomorrow. It's my first shift in 20 days and the shifts before that we haven't had any calls at all :1046276372_bawling:

It's pretty slow here at the moment...

My last fire was a month ago! Okay, that was a really big fire and we were the fourth truck on the scene so I really have no right to complain, but still a month without calls feels like a very long time...