Voodoo_Operator

Operation Sigpic

Minor things are okay, like if it's like just slightly over sized, we won't get mad, but it's when it's really out of hand. Like I have 3 lines, and a banner, at one point I had 2 banners and I think 2 lines of text, one at top and one at bottom. I just removed the banners becaus eI didn't need them. It's not a big deal if you are slightly over the limit, it's the really oversized ones that are bad.

If you use two banners the maximum dimension is a heigth of 78 pixels per banner according to the TOS. Most banners are 80 pixels in heigth. So to make sure you do not have to resize those banners because they are two pixels too high we have decided to allow 80 pixels per banner as a maximum heigth if you use two banners. Those extra 4 pixels won't kill anyone.

Good... they're 80 pixels, didnt wana resize them.

My signature have 3 usersbar, 1 banner of LA mod, and 1 line of text, is it ok? :prop:

I think, I will remove one usersbar to same with pyro 1 banner, 2 usesbar, 1 line of text :rofl:

Picicch has 2 banners and 1 line of text.I believe this violates TOS.

You should take care of your signature first before pointing fingers at others. Your banners are way too high. Max height is 78px if you're using two banners, yours are 180px each, which would be too high even for a single banner.

Edited by Voodoo_Operator

The Newark mod banner is too big. It cannot be higher than 78 pixels if it is used with another banner. However, don't remove it right now. Since many people use the banners for the Newark mod, I'm going to make compliant ones that they will be able to use.

How's the updated Newark mod banner going?

You should take care of your signature first before pointing fingers at others. Your banners are way too high. Max height is 78px if you're using two banners, yours are 180px each, which would be too high even for a single banner.

He said that, and among all the moderators here, voodoo is just one, and I can enforce rules, and so can every other mod... People are getting out of hand with their banners, and we aren't letting it slide as much anymore. We are all keeping an eye out

Hey guys Voodo_Operator hasn't told me anything so I don't know what your talking about ok 1046276347_thefinger.gif ,And if you guys want you can fix the Newark Mod banner, how about that? :1046276128_motz: .Now I will change it out of the kindess of my heart.Now leave me alone :mad22:

1046276347_thefinger.gif .

Boom.

1- Comply before you tell others to comply.

2- Read other posts every once in a while. Especially if people tell you you've missed something.

3- That tone of yours just got you a warning. This is not a matter of doing things out of kindness of heart, it's a matter of doing it because it's the rule. Don't tell us what to do or give us the finger, just do what you have to do and then you will be left alone.

EDIT: Concerning the Newark mod, while their banner size slightly exceeds the maximum height (144px vs 140), I think we can use common sense here. If only a single NWM banner is used by a member, I think we can allow it.

Edited by Voodoo_Operator

jelle1995 has 3 banners and some text.

Thank you PM sent.

BTW first post updated because of the new signature rules.

They are basicly the signature rules as we were already used them, but now it has been officially changed in the TOS.

Not meaning any offense but, wtf?

This topic was supposed to inform people on the TOS in regards to signatures, not to openly narc on other members.

CFDJustin has 4 banners. Not any more! :P
ths1992 has 4 banners.
jelle1995 has 3 banners and some text.
aidan196 has a video in his signature.

Was it bothering you guys THAT much that you had to publicly rat people out? What happened to honor and integrity? Try doing something like this in the real world and see how many friends that gets you, ESPECIALLY in a fire dept. If it really does bother you that much, PM the mods.

Seriously. I think this topic needs to be locked and any other questions or tattling can be handled through PM'ing.