Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

Btw, a mirror for the submod wasn't really necessary. The submod is hosted on a different server than the full mod package. A file of 6,6 MB can't do much harm and not everyone is going to download it anyway.

Oh? I thought the forum and the downloads were all hosted on the dedicated server? Oh well you can delete the mirror post if you like.

Yes:

The older versions (v1.0 and v0.1b) of the Additional Units Submod are NOT compatible with the Los Angeles Mod v2.0.

So I released v1.1 of the submod with the following changes:

- Compatible with Los Angeles Mod v2.0

- Scaled the USCG boat down

- USCG boat can transport personnel now

- Added 'Drop Diver' command to USCG Dolphin

- Roof number on LAPD Impala changed

- Command 'Call ALS Ambulance' also works for the Large Rescue Ambulance now

You can download the Additional Units Submod v1.1 here: Download

Hoppah

It even says on the first post. Please before you ask things like that just read the first post.

I've noticed that if I use the large ambulance and send it to the hospital, it will not return to patrol or go to any station. It will sit at the hospital un

until I tell it do so something otherwise.

By design or a bug?

-d

There is not scripting setup for this unit to return to the firestation or go on patrol. This will be something that you can add. The easyist would be the patrol, which can be done through the editor. It will not happen automatically, but at least you will have the button to make it patrol