w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

w00d are you studing budy? lol you make me feel guildty cause i asked to release the map

Yeah i am, I will only at the reported bugs to the list and won't fix anything before thursday nigth / friday night.

It's very pretty and everything, but nothing actually happens.

Well that's up to the game it self and has nothing todo with the map. You can set the difficulty harder if you have nothing to do.

About the ambulance parking, I will check it out ( I know they are not parking perfectly, but that never bother me personally. But I will try to fix it )

Guest dkmaisto
It's very pretty and everything, but nothing actually happens.

What version do you use. just EM4/911:FR or EM4 Deluxe.

I had the same problem, what worked for me were to just use the Original map instead of the deluxe one. So:

Download Both

Install them

Load the game and the LA mod

Select free play

Select Orignial map.

Choose either Endless or challenge.

And let it load, and wait for an incident to happen.

I hope it works for you as well.

Great map,

However, the Police station is a bit too far away from the city. But it's great.

Its a great map except every time I send a fire truck to a location from its station or police car it doesnt move it just turns on its sirens and I have to manually every 20 ft guide it to the location...

i had 2 vehicles driving the wrong way at the road works, couldnt get them to turn around so shot them and used the tow trucks to remove them, i had the same bug when i tried to redirect vehicles but i let my officer get closer to the vehicle and redirect each vehicle and that "fixed" the bug :)

Yea, I tried moving the officer around and giving the redirecting command too, but they just wouldn't move.

It was about 7 cars, so it would have taken some time to move them all with the Rollback-truck. Hehe...

I'm gonna play the map some more right now, I think! :)

I get that as well,

it's something like this isn't it?

mapbugwq0.jpg

That happened to the whole map... :flagwave:

Here:

http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...0&Itemid=35

Next time use the search function!

USE THE SEARCH FUNTION OF THIS FORUM!. This question is allready anwsert for several times!. You need to download and install both version at the moment!

- what version of EM4 do you have?

- have you install lamod 1.7?

- witch files did you download?

- what do you get now?

- what version of EM4 do you have?

- have you install lamod 1.7?

- witch files did you download?

- what do you get now?

Emergency 4

Yes i have installed LA Mod 1.7

I've tryed both of your downloads at the start of this topic

The old building locations but the new city layout

if you have the old buildings then you have to replace the freeplay.e4m or the dfreeplay.e4m file with the one from the zip file.

Did you overwrite older files? Did you actually move the files to the LA Mod folder and not the Data folder?

yes, i did overwrite them.

Emergency4/MODS/MAPS/ and then overwrite(from the downloaded file)

Normaly i learn very fast, but this didn't work

Guest lord_bonev

lol good job man, keep making only good things :P I think that Emergency 4 (Deluxe version) wit new 1.7 Los Angeles mod and new freeplay map is the best real simulator making ever. Good job!

But the new map is not still 100% completed. You must to fixed some "problems" (roads, water, buildings) but the more part of the map is ready.

Guest dkmaisto

Would it be possible to have different units patrolling different areas. such as having the port police patrolling the harbour, and having the CHP patrol the large highway.

I know that it is about patrol paths. Or is it like the lights where you only can have one special light on one unit, whereas path wise, the police cars can only share path but not have different for some units.

I hope I made myself clear.

One problem that I had where that I only got 3 calls, after I cleared the three calls, I didn't get any, I tried to reistall the mod, and that worked, could it have something to do about that I edited the fp_params_endless.xml and fp_params_endless_d.xml?

Would it be possible to have different units patrolling different areas. such as having the port police patrolling the harbour, and having the CHP patrol the large highway.

I know that it is about patrol paths. Or is it like the lights where you only can have one special light on one unit, whereas path wise, the police cars can only share path but not have different for some units.

I didn't gave him permission to change scripts and such.

It's ok to talk about ideas here, but w00d only has permission to work on that map so far. :)

One problem that I had where that I only got 3 calls, after I cleared the three calls, I didn't get any, I tried to reistall the mod, and that worked, could it have something to do about that I edited the fp_params_endless.xml and fp_params_endless_d.xml?

I understand your idea. It will have to be a combination of adding things to the freeplay map and change the behavior of the patrolling vehicles. It is a good idea in mine opion, but not something that is easy to realize.

About the 3 calls.. I happend to me also sometimes. It looks like an event is triggerd or not finished. But it's unclear at the moment where the problem is.

I didn't gave him permission to change scripts and such.

It's ok to talk about ideas here, but w00d only has permission to work on that map so far.

Don't worry Hoppah, I won't touch the scripts. But maybe we can discuss later some of the ideas. But not now ;) First things firsts.

About the map, indeed itsn't 100% completed yet, but maybe one day it will be. I hate learning so I allready fixed some issues, but still have to test it. I hope for a new release around the weekend.

But now I am going back into mine books :(