w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Well about the position of the station, we can discuss about that, but I think you will have to see it in practice. I will make an update file as you requested. ( You say freeplay.em4 but it's now dfreeplay.em4, hope that itsn't problem? )

But about the support, offcourse people shouldn't go to you if things don't work.

There is only one problem, I DON'T have the time this week to fix anything. I have an big exam ad the end of this week, so I have to study. So I think that it's smarter to release the map on Thursday Night so I can do give the support that people want / need.

does this mean that is deluxe only or can it be played on the normal 911:fr?

does this mean that is eluxe only or can it be played on the normal 911:fr?

When he releases the map as dfreeplay.e4m it means it only can be played by EM4 Deluxe.

EM4 also supports the campaign map so I suggests he renames the files to freeplay.e4m, so everyone can play it.

If they want it, release it.

We're talking about small files (under 10 mb's), so you can easily update them later.

I'll keep this topic clean until thursday. :)

I will make a install file tonight.

does this mean that is deluxe only or can it be played on the normal 911:fr?
When he releases the map as dfreeplay.e4m it means it only can be played by EM4 Deluxe.

EM4 also supports the campaign map so I suggests he renames the files to freeplay.e4m, so everyone can play it.

Ok no problem, but I thougth that deluxe has more types of events? suchs as sniper en bird flu? or am i wrong?

Ok so there will be a deluxe version and a normal version. But the normal one is completely untested, because I only played the deluxe version.

Did you add things like the bird flu to your map?

Yes if have 2 events with the bird flu, but not yet the biohazard clouth and zombie.

Yes if have 2 events with the bird flu, but not yet the biohazard clouth and zombie.

Should work with normal EM4 too. Why? Because the birds are there, but you won't get the 'Bird Flu' event in normal EM4.

The biohard cloud event is one I personally don't like (hard to control lol), so maybe just don't add it.

Then release the mod with both maps: One renamed as dfreeplay.e4m, the other as freeplay.e4m.

Don't forget to put them in a folder structure (Los Angeles Mod v1.7/Maps). :)

Hoppah

Then release the mod with both maps: One renamed as dfreeplay.e4m, the other as freeplay.e4m.

Don't forget to put them in a folder structure (Los Angeles Mod v1.7/Maps). :)

Hoppah

currently working on that one ;)

The new map is available!

Check the startpost for the download links. I will at the bugs to the knows issue/bug list at the startpost, so check that list before posting one.

Notice that I don't have time this week to spend on bug fixen.

yes, and you can only have them on Halloween lol (the game checks the PC clock) so im REALLY looking forward to that

and thats one kickass map;cant wait to download

I hate to go off on a tangent but that's not exactly true. In the fp_params_endless_d.xml <IgnoreDate value = "0" /> to "1" and you can have them any date of the year like any other normal event.

Mike