Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

I'm kinda confused as to what's happening with my version of Winterberg.

All I get is falls, small fires and EARTHQUAKES. That's it, it's just those three events over and over.

I've checked the file and there's a lot of PD and EMT stuff turned off, but I can't figure out why because I haven't edited it myself.

And if I try editing it and turning them on it refuses to even give me events.

Anyone else having this problem? Or anyone that can give me their specs so I can try those?

If you're using the Winterberg configurator, make sure you have the latest version, and make sure you're running it as admin.

I'm using the latest version, but I'm playing with the old Winterberg 7,5 version. This is because I'm using the FMS along with the mod.

Does this mean I have to downgrade the configurator then? And how would that be possible?

Hey guys, I would appreciate some help. I have newest version of Winterberg and also of Configrator, but that map Jurassic doesn't work at all, I just press freeplay and game straight crash. Also similar problem I have with every versions of Chemistry map, after 5-10 mins it crash. In Winterberg map it's crashing as well, but at least not so often, sometimes after 30 mins, but sometimes after 2 hours. Don't have idea why is it like that, tried search in german forums with english translator, but nothing seems to work with my problem.