Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
alexCNP

Madrid mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

Recommended Posts

Well, over the last year I've been making a mod of my hometown, and as a result, I've been finding and creating content for a modification that I always wanted to have, Madrid mod.

So, last week I started it, and that's all I have by now.

I can upload some screenshots of my hometown mod also, if someone wants to see it. As said, both are private mods, for avoiding credits issues by now.

Renault Koleos, Policía Municipal de Madrid

Credits: Vehicle model and texture made by me. Lightbar by Florian Hagen (Federal Signal Set), edited by me.

 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/20191214015806_1.thumb.jpg.57b001c8515f1d5d495f0bde70bd6421.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_12/20191214015730_1.thumb.jpg.e2aeaed2e0d341378349d8c4bae444b7.jpg

20191214015806_1.jpg

20191214015730_1.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Nice models  and even from pictures i can see the lighting must be excelent.

Just carry on http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_12.gif

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, emsfan112 said:

Hello,

Nice models  and even from pictures i can see the lighting must be excelent.

Just carry on http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_12.gif

 

Thanks! I will try some new pictures at daytime. 

Lighting it’s something with I’m never satisfied, but I thinks it has been improved a lot since my first attempts http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice work. All it needs is for the polygons to be "detached" so the black shadows across the model will be cleaned up.

To the other modders watching, please take note. Pay attention to how the edges flow forward along the body and curve until it stops at the front. The roof, like on 99% of cars has a flat roof, the hood is where it gets tricky. Modern cars have that hood which starts along the side and then transitions forward into the hood.

The little lip at the bottom of the bumper is also something thats not easy to pull off, but it can be done by adding enough rows so it connects at the bumper and grill, as you can see in alexCNP's model wireframe.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, itchboy said:

Very nice work. All it needs is for the polygons to be "detached" so the black shadows across the model will be cleaned up.

To the other modders watching, please take note. Pay attention to how the edges flow forward along the body and curve until it stops at the front. The roof, like on 99% of cars has a flat roof, the hood is where it gets tricky. Modern cars have that hood which starts along the side and then transitions forward into the hood.

The little lip at the bottom of the bumper is also something thats not easy to pull off, but it can be done by adding enough rows so it connects at the bumper and grill, as you can see in alexCNP's model wireframe.

Thank you itchboy. Means a lot coming from you!

Yeah, now I have to detach the parts, UV map, paint and escale it (considering the emergency 4 weird height effect). But It will have to wait until next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of 4 variations of the Renault Scenic III is complete. Pending scripts and lighting.

Credits: model by me.

Federal signal set by Florian Hagen

Federal Signal Valor by Cops, edited by me.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_01/1848130288_preview3.thumb.jpg.463f5b1fca60533841e28fcddf1dcfeb.jpg

preview 3.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kylew said:

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS MOD 

At first it says private and second its in work.

You cant download the mod

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kylew said:

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS MOD 

As emsfan said, it’s WIP, and it’s private.

I can’t guarantee all the credits to its respective owners, so by now I can’t release it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scenic III with diferent lightbar (Lightbar model credits to Gandia Mod Team, edited by me)

 

BMW X3 VIR SAMUR (Model by MADMONK, Edited by me to looks like the 2015 X3, Lightbar FSV Valor by Cops, the same as the Scenic one).

 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_01/20200119221018_1.thumb.jpg.5ab045179de9fa6ed17180d277cc5f50.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_01/20200119220951_1.thumb.jpg.f606311e02c19bb0fa285ba5be01a1c0.jpg

20200119221018_1.jpg

20200119220951_1.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work, alexCNP!

On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, alexCNP said:

As emsfan said, it’s WIP, and it’s private.

I can’t guarantee all the credits to its respective owners, so by now I can’t release it. 

Do you plan to find the credits, or is it going to stay a private mod? Very nice either way http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MP50 said:

Great work, alexCNP!

Do you plan to find the credits, or is it going to stay a private mod? Very nice either way http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Hi! Thank you!

I'm trying as you can see, but by now it will stay as private. The main reason is because is a slow WIP, maybe one month I made 4 units and the next two months I don't make any... So I don't even have any release date in mind (not even so much free time...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AgentSmith6 said:

I love the X5 with the red/amber Valor, it would be amazing if you could release a short video of it

I will try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...