Rescue Engine 9-

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-06-28 20-52-06-12.png

attachicon.gifEm4 2015-06-28 20-52-08-79.png

CREDITS-

Battalion 1- Itchboy

Engine 9-Miami Mod Team

Tanker 9-Unknown, Anyone who knows the author please tell me

Rescue Engine 9-Bama

If the credits are wrong please let me know so i can fix them.

That tanker I believe is musket's.

tanker looks like Mayberry

That tanker I believe is musket's.

Ok thx I updated the credit list

The rear portion is frakinmuskets cab is itchboys and the lightbar is niccos

They where all mashed together/added by me

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Sorry. I regret to inform you that this mod has been postponed/cancelled until we find a new good skinner for alot of the FD vehicles and the PD, while I do the 2 remaining FD station and EMS. If a volunteer wants to help with EMS only or any other one of the vehicle types we need to skin, please don't hesitate to ask if you can help. Please leave this mod topic unlocked please, for I do want people to be able to comment here on if they can help or any other comments they want to leave. I also do not want to go through the hassle of asking an admin to unlock the page.

Sorry. I regret to inform you that this mod has been postponed/cancelled until we find a new good skinner for alot of the FD vehicles and the PD, while I do the 2 remaining FD station and EMS. If a volunteer wants to help with EMS only or any other one of the vehicle types we need to skin, please don't hesitate to ask if you can help. Please leave this mod topic unlocked please, for I do want people to be able to comment here on if they can help or any other comments they want to leave. I also do not want to go through the hassle of asking an admin to unlock the page.

I can do PD skins if you have a design in mind and templates for vehicles you want used.

I have skype if you guys need help

yup, thatoneiowan

Good luck on it!

Friend me on skype please my username is Connor Brumleve and profile picture is same as on this forum.

I have skype if you guys need help

yup, thatoneiowan

Good luck on it!

Friend me on skype please my username is Connor Brumleve and profile picture is same as on this forum.

I don't post much, but stick with it, you're getting the basics down which is good. If you need help with things like lighting pm me and I'll do my best to teach you algorithms for lights, unfortunately I'm not much of a skinner though. Haha. But I do have some friends that are that can help teach.

Best of luck brotha

Here is Edgewood Truck 4451 (skin is 95% complete; truck 4452 is going to be a midmount platform with a pierce quantum(hopefully) cab) What do you think of it so far? I also plan on changing the main lightbar. *All vehicles are going to be renumbered to a new numbering system, soon. (this will be the last numbering change for this version) post-60047-0-52786400-1441850728_thumb.jpost-60047-0-02050800-1441850765_thumb.jpost-60047-0-93531100-1441850780_thumb.jpost-60047-0-75743000-1441850807_thumb.jpost-60047-0-00767800-1441850826_thumb.jpost-60047-0-06935700-1441850838_thumb.jpost-60047-0-45431000-1441850854_thumb.jpost-60047-0-23130300-1441850866_thumb.jpost-60047-0-47308100-1441850890_thumb.jpost-60047-0-71994500-1441850903_thumb.j

Here is Edgewood Truck 4451 (skin is 95% complete; truck 4452 is going to be a midmount platform with a pierce quantum(hopefully) cab) What do you think of it so far? I also plan on changing the main lightbar. *All vehicles are going to be renumbered to a new numbering system, soon. (this will be the last numbering change for this version)

First impression: Yay, another Pierce Arrow ladder reskin. This would be #9000 of them

Second impression:

You really need to learn how to model custom apparatus and to stop relying on other's models. If you can take the time to skin this thing, you should just have as much time to learn how to model. I'd honestly go directly with trying different kinds of engines instead of sticking to the old and by this time beaten to death models.

vIq70KV.png

Not a fixed tower ladder, but you get the idea. Something different is nice, especially if you're trying to recreate a real area. In your case, you are doing what appears to be a fictional locale, so I'd like to throw out a couple ideas into what you can do to set yourself apart.

New_TRUCK_619_003.jpg

This would be the newest Pierce Quantum. No model for this truck exists (yet). If you were the first to make this, you'd definitely be in a good spot.

For the Pierce engine, at the very least, you could try using the fire truck cabs I used to have publicly. They seem to make good bases for pretty much everything.

3zl4yDc.png

This is a Dash from 1999, you can easilly take the cab I had out and make it into a Dash CF, or use the Arrow XT cab. KME and Seagrave are also unrepresented here, along with the Spartan MetroStar.

Your final hurdle is having to animate the ladder legs so they extend from the vehicle as such.

87io8Si.png

First impression: Yay, another Pierce Arrow ladder reskin. This would be #9000 of them

Second impression:

You really need to learn how to model custom apparatus and to stop relying on other's models. If you can take the time to skin this thing, you should just have as much time to learn how to model. I'd honestly go directly with trying different kinds of engines instead of sticking to the old and by this time beaten to death models.

vIq70KV.png

Not a fixed tower ladder, but you get the idea. Something different is nice, especially if you're trying to recreate a real area. In your case, you are doing what appears to be a fictional locale, so I'd like to throw out a couple ideas into what you can do to set yourself apart.

New_TRUCK_619_003.jpg

This would be the newest Pierce Quantum. No model for this truck exists (yet). If you were the first to make this, you'd definitely be in a good spot.

For the Pierce engine, at the very least, you could try using the fire truck cabs I used to have publicly. They seem to make good bases for pretty much everything.

3zl4yDc.png

This is a Dash from 1999, you can easilly take the cab I had out and make it into a Dash CF, or use the Arrow XT cab. KME and Seagrave are also unrepresented here, along with the Spartan MetroStar.

Your final hurdle is having to animate the ladder legs so they extend from the vehicle as such.

87io8Si.png

1, what you called a Pierce Quantum is actully either a Velocity or Impel, not a Quantum. The Quantum has been made on engines, but not ladders. There is a Velocity heavy rescue in northview, along with the Pierce Quantum engines. And I still might change the cab on this vehicle. I am also going to try to make a functional Quint (part engine and part ladder). And BTW I downloaded your firetruck cabs pack before it was removed. Can I have permission to use some of those cabs? (I would credit you properly, of course). But as I said I still might change the cab on that vehicle to a seagrave. That would be cool. And then the midmount with a pierce quantum cab instead of a seagrave cab would also be cool. We are almost done with a pierce velocity technical rescue squad with a midmount crane on it. And I know for sure a bunch of the vehicles I am going to use I am going to want to change the lightbars on. And I am also going to get a few more new/combined models for this mod. And yeah this mod is semi-fictional. There is a department with the name in kentucky, though not in Jefferson county. And there used to be an Edgewood in jefferson county, but it recently (like 2004 or 2006) was absorbed by a neighboring department. I am also going to try to make a tele-squirt (an engine with an elevated master stream that can be remote controlled, or you can climb up it on an attached ladder device, and control it from there. I also have someone who is going to try to teach me how to light. And I would love to learn how to model, but I would need to have someone teach me how. (btw, out of nowhere, I love all the model packs you have made. You are quite a good modeler). Modeling seems hard, and that is why I would need somebody to teach me. But yeah. We are also going to have a brand new map for this mod. But yeah I like and agree and plan on mixing up the vehicles cab and stuff like that. And I also have been thinking, and I have decided to attempt to make a quad type vehicle by taking the cab and pump of an engine, and putting the rear compartment part of a ladder truck behind the pump. Then remove the ladder and outriggers, and then convert the center of the rear compartment part of the body's center into a hosebed. (I might remove one set of compartments on each side so the body length is more realistic. (by the way, the manin difference between a Quad and an Engine is the equipment the vehicle carries and the ammount of storage space the vehicle has. Quads are basically Quints without the aerial device on it. Quads have more storage space than engines do). But yeah if you could send me a PM with any more suggestions you have for this mod, that would be great. Also if you could find somebody to teach me how to model that would be great. I am seriously hoping this mod will be unique.

You showed us all here in this forum your skin a vehicle fire brigade, but the question is why only 95%

Following more question that I see the light - the pleasure you could leave yourself at the end to get the best results

The last is not the question - just answer you're asking yourself how it all makes so my question is what are you doing here instead of taking to work - it shows us something that is not finished - so instead of questions take to work

My next piece of advice -  do not ask how to make a light, because do not forget that you yourself can surprise everyone and do even better effect, it is not difficult enough to try

You showed us all here in this forum your skin a vehicle fire brigade, but the question is why only 95%

Following more question that I see the light - the pleasure you could leave yourself at the end to get the best results

The last is not the question - just answer you're asking yourself how it all makes so my question is what are you doing here instead of taking to work - it shows us something that is not finished - so instead of questions take to work

My next piece of advice -  do not ask how to make a light, because do not forget that you yourself can surprise everyone and do even better effect, it is not difficult enough to try

The translation of this post kind of messed up the grammar of the sentence, so I will do my best to reply to the best of my ability. I have no clue how to light or model, and I just turned 15 on September 3rd. If someone taught me how to light and model, even if it is just the basics, then I could practice doing so and then I will get better and better. And it is 95% complete because I still have to edit the rear of the vehicle and touch up the sides of the body.

The translation of this post kind of messed up the grammar of the sentence, so I will do my best to reply to the best of my ability. I have no clue how to light or model, and I just turned 15 on September 3rd. If someone taught me how to light and model, even if it is just the basics, then I could practice doing so and then I will get better and better. And it is 95% complete because I still have to edit the rear of the vehicle and touch up the sides of the body.

Okay well let me tell you this is not the answer.