FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Small update on the Mod I just added all my newer units to the LA Map 2.0. The game gos much faster less drag time. The mod still needs more work. Here is a video of various units through out map. Thanks to Happoh, Goog, CFD , Cops , Bama,, Dyson Raf, Mike PI, Nnicco , the Emergency Planet Forum and any one else I missed.

The back is spot-on to the real one, and it even has the correct AC units. In real life, it has a clear Whelen Liberty lightbar as opposed to the Code 3 in this photo, and for future reference the name of the font that Boston uses is Futura Black.

Wow! Looks great! I was hoping you'd make that truck. Looks just like the real thing. By the way, what map is that? Not trying to push anything on you, but, even though its a Chevy, this would be a pretty cool reskin of the ambulance. It's Boston's fire ground rehab and MCI unit and it could have a couple paramedics to treat FFs for minor injuries and be like Manhattan mod's RAC unit. It would also be kinda cool to have something like the BMA script with all the boxes in Boston. This is my favorite mod on here, and it's looking awesome as it is. Thank you!

post-37500-0-26885000-1373404970_thumb.j

Edited by firefighter23