Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Hello out there I just wanted to update the link for the Beat on the first page (Boston Mod Beta) thanks to

Hoppah, Goog, CFD, Cop's Nnico, Bama1234, Dyson and Rafael, Shane Greene JGreen, and anybody else I missed also the forum and member's.  There will be an update from time to time thanks again Finn.

EDIT: Here is the download link, put the files into your Emergency 4/data/textures/coronas folder and it should work. Just back up your files before hand though incase it doesn't.

This a link for the latest Boston Mod Beta 2.0 coronas  thank you for your support Finn!   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzutvqgh2vju58z/coronas.zip?dl=0

Second link to the Beta 2.0

https://mega.nz/#!bcYQXQZZ

!19lWNLg3jBYyVNW0nMfGRvJbg3edYg2Wl3lboPOl0K4

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Since this looks like a legitimate mod (good work!) I think he can be excused from the triple post to reserve those posts for Information, screens etc about the mod as we have with our thread. You should look into creating a few 3D models for your mod! Keep up the good work!

Guys thanks for the comments, Raf sorry about the triple post. Here are a few more videos of the units being edited. All models are subject to change. thanks for looking and your support.

No just what is out in front and on the side. It is the basic Shane Greene for parking patrol units script. If we can find someone who can do script, we could probably do more.

I did manage to add spots four and five for parking in lot. I Removed from the donut shop, that longer exist on the LA map.

Thanks guys we been working on different thinks for the mod. I did some work w Dyson and Raf Manhattan Map 1.0.1 . Dyson and Raf have not gave us promotion yet us the map. They did a lot of hard work on it, work I could never do so it is there map with light changes. Here is few pictures. Yes traffic still congested lol!

post-14435-0-25208100-1362190729_thumb.p

post-14435-0-21855300-1362190755_thumb.p

post-14435-0-84747500-1362190819_thumb.p

This looks amazing. You did a fantastic job on all the fire and EMS units, they look top of the line! Hope to see a release in the future!