Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
bama1234

Montana Mod v2.1 (In Development) Download link removed by Authors

Marked Police Car Fleet   69 members have voted

1. 1. What setup of marked patrol units should be given to the on map police department?

• '96 Chevrolet Caprice + Chevrolet Lumina
    • Chevrolet Lumina X2
    • '96 Chevrolet Caprice X2
    • '97 CVPI + Dodge Intrepid
    • Dodge Intrepid X2
    • '97 CVPI X2
    • '96 Caprice + '97 CVPI

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,419 posts in this topic

2.0.1 removed due to instability

3.0 IN DEVELOPMENT

RELEASE DATE:

TBA

Itchboy  managed to solve our lag issues, which was a huge hurdle to clear!

We will be revamping the map, adding and polishing new units, cleaning up unnecessary ones, and putting the finishing touches on the next version. There will be significant gameplay changes.

Mod Summary:

The Montana Mod includes many new vehicles, personnel, structures, and equipment. It is set in a revitalized visualization of the real-life ghost town of Monida Pass, in Beaverhead County, Montana. The mod provides the player with control over the first responders of an American small town and changes the look and feel of the game environment from European to American.

Media:

Spoiler

TBnMB3z.jpgIUzhoPw.jpg

Show your support by putting our banner in your signature: http://i.imgur.com/SuYN9qK.gif

Thank you MikeyPI for sneaking my post here.

Just had my first playthrough of the main release. Noticed some bugs with the following:

• Police station spawning, staffing and toStation
  • Flare and Traffic cone scripts compatibility with shotgun
  • Doors on some cars broken
Edited by itchboy
Made a Placeholder

awsome emergency services units and personnel, can't wait for this

Oh. my. Goodness.

Bam, you have SIMPLY out-f***ing done yourself. This is EXEMPLARY work you have done. I STILL play the beta version you released earlier, and I EAGERLY await the release of your final product.

Outstanding work, Can't wait to see what your newest version brings!

I know Burger king messed up your order but u send SWAT? lol just kidding around xD great work mate having never managed to play ure beta I look forward to the next 1 . :)

simply can't wait..

Will you modify the map? (in the final version)

On the newrelease will the Sherrifs pickup truck (formerly LASD SAR hummer) be able to chase people? In the first beta it was not and i would really like that. Where i come from all the sherrifs department has are trucks. Everything looks great by the way.

Looks very promising! I enjoyed the old submod and I hope this one is even better!

Awesome models and vehicles! I can't wait to play this! :laugh:

Looks good as ever. Can't wait for some more progress.

I can't stop looking at the awesome policecar O_O I love it! it's really beautifull. Instead of others I can wait because this has to be awesome.

This is gonna be a great mod! :D I hope it get done! Keep up with the work brothers! Greetings from Argentina, South America ^^

Man that looks awesome.like others i cant wait to get this.

Is their going to be a fan banner?

Finally got hold of the beta version buried deep inside a USB I found!

Loved the beta and cannot wait for this!

Anyhow, hows progress?

Did this mod have a website, didn't it?

Is their going to be a fan banner?

Finally got hold of the beta version buried deep inside a USB I found!

Loved the beta and cannot wait for this!

Anyhow, hows progress?

Not a website, but a tumblr page, yes (http://911frmsm.tumblr.com/). More than likely, though, that won't be getting as much attention as the forum page.

There may be a fan banner in the future - as of now, though, no. You're more than welcome to create your own though.

Progress is slow. Because of the pace, a new map is probably not going to happen. Modifications to the LA Map will be best-case scenario. I am working to get the project released soon though. Shooting for a December-January window.

On the bright side, 2 new screens are up on the original post!

Very Cool Man. Looks Awesome! Looking forward to it, keep up the good work :)

After the RCMP modification , this is the second and formost modification Im looking forward to, I absolutely love the units!!!!!! keep up the good work bama :)

Update: New screenshot posted on first post.

Wow, I love all of them. I was amazed how accurate you made that stuff.