Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

1 hour ago, goog said:

Thanks askjeeves,that one is brand new...I was waiting for one of you older fans to notice it LOL!

I should have picked up on that, the 2016+ models weren't included in the original set of vehicles you were creating for the RCMP mod

Here is the other police agency that will replace the Border Patrol in game.

bandicam 2020-05-09 21-47-21-432.jpg

• Like 5

Really nice to see Gardena police in the game. If this is replacing BP, what is Hawthorne replacing?

• Like 1

The two police departments will get one unit each,Hawthorne will replace BP Charger and Gardena will replace BP Tahoe. This just gives you guys more options and the units liveries of the two looked so sweet!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, goog said:

The two police departments will get one unit each,Hawthorne will replace BP Charger and Gardena will replace BP Tahoe. This just gives you guys more options and the units liveries of the two looked so sweet!!

Love the variety you guys are giving with the units. Definitely agree those departments have really cool liveries. Those units are looking great!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, goog said:

Love to see these units. I live in the south bay of LA and these are all spot on, great work!!

• Like 1

Looks really great, totally agree with the mentality of minimising poly count to optimise! Even with great PCs, it'll make it run so much smoother for larger incidents

• Like 1

Hi guys, I finally got around to adding base OEM lights for the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoes made by Terrow and modified by Goog. I gave the model 4 different wig/wag speeds as per actual whelen headlight flasher patterns. I will give the models red/blue emerg. lights in the upcoming days and hope to show them off when I have time. Also, the Los Angeles Airport Police Utility finally got finished.

I also changed out Terrow's tail light texture to a higher quality one. Left is old and right is new. 

Emergency 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 16.08.01.16.png

Emergency 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 16.07.56.64.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, mihalis22686 said:

how i can donwload the sub - mod??

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

4 hours ago, goog said:

Goog I think you made an error, this doesn't seem to be a download link, just the thread name?

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, huxan said:

Goog I think you made an error, this doesn't seem to be a download link, just the thread name?

The old link was removed when we started the new units,we felt the old units were dated and subpar on the quality of the models and lighting compared to our new stuff.(that was over 8 years ago,we get better with time)

I sent CFD a folder full of completed ambulances to light and am finishing up with the police folder for the units that were too high poly.After that I have a few fire apparatus to add and light.We are getting close so be patient and we'll get this done and to you guys ASAP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Here's a quick editor shot of the completed ambulances...still 3 left to do.

bandicam 2020-05-19 13-49-30-614.jpg

bandicam 2020-05-19 13-50-38-725.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

Will there be care and Mcormick ambos?

I was thinking about adding one of them.I have 3 ambulances to do,one will be stationed at the LAcoFD station and the other two were LAFD city ambulances.I will not do those because they are way too old.

or I was talking with CFD about a picture I found.We could make a fictional unit based on this???Let me know what you guys think???

37800903351_04df1df3e9_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

They do use them on Catalina so I mean if the LACo Station is 55 lmao it would work

Hence why I said it would be fictional and loosely based on it...

Beautiful ambulances

• Like 1

12 hours ago, goog said:

I was thinking about adding one of them.I have 3 ambulances to do,one will be stationed at the LAcoFD station and the other two were LAFD city ambulances.I will not do those because they are way too old.

Care and McCormick arent old either they are still used with newer ambulances.