goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I don't know why but I downloaded 911: First Responders from Atari but somehow my mod installer is broken and I didn't get an editor.  :WTF: So apparently I have to wait until the next release of this submod which is probably after the RCMP mod. Also I'm wondering why haven't you updated the LASD van when you said on the front page that all the police units are done?

Make a shortcut of your em4.exe and edit it, adding "-editor " without the quotes to the end of the target line.  There is your editor.

I have the atari version as well and this thread helped me fix it.  http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/16329-emergency-4-mod-installer/

3rd post down... Man, I love google.

Might as well take this post to say I look forward to updates on these skins goog.  When I get the hankering to LA mod I can't play without these.

I don't know why but I downloaded 911: First Responders from Atari but somehow my mod installer is broken and I didn't get an editor.  :WTF: So apparently I have to wait until the next release of this submod which is probably after the RCMP mod. Also I'm wondering why haven't you updated the LASD van when you said on the front page that all the police units are done?

As in all police units we were doing are completed.We never bothered with the Impala,LASD van,ATF,FBI,SWAT and border patrol.I could probably update most of them but at a latter date.

Thanks Valadix and soldjaboy, I'll keep a 1,000,000 mile cvpi in play just for you.

Make a shortcut of your em4.exe and edit it, adding "-editor " without the quotes to the end of the target line.  There is your editor.

I have the atari version as well and this thread helped me fix it.  http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/16329-emergency-4-mod-installer/

Might as well take this post to say I look forward to updates on these skins goog.  When I get the hankering to LA mod I can't play without these.

I need some serious help. I tried adding -editor to the target line but it didn't work. I got a message saying the target line I put in was not valid. :excl: How do I fix this?  :dry:

P.S.: I  got my Mod Installer working!  :laugh: But when I tried installing the NYC mod it said the file was corrupted. :stumm: I have re-installed the mod several times. I've also checked the forums and none of them tell me what to do. Any help?  :dry:

I need some serious help. I tried adding -editor to the target line but it didn't work. I got a message saying the target line I put in was not valid. :excl: How do I fix this?  :dry:

P.S.: I  got my Mod Installer working!  :laugh: But when I tried installing the NYC mod it said the file was corrupted. :stumm: I have re-installed the mod several times. I've also checked the forums and none of them tell me what to do. Any help?  :dry:

Make sure there is a space between the end of the target and -editor.

ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -editor

Your other issue I have no idea.

Sorry about turning the thread into editor support xD

I think the lights were set to standard instead of blue lights in the light editor.I'm pretty sure CFD and myself were aware of this and a fix would come at a later date.

If you can't wait you can go into the editor and in lights change any lights that are labeled standard you will need to choose bluelights and that will solve your issue.

EDIT- There is only a slicktop chager in the submod,we probably could add a charger with lightbar and may even phase out the cvpi and make all the units chargers like what is happening in real life.

Make sure there is a space between the end of the target and -editor.

ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -editor

Your other issue I have no idea.

Sorry about turning the thread into editor support xD

Thank you very much you two, I really appreciate the help. Cheers.  :cheers-mate:

I was searching through my older mod files and I found the Impala(nnico) that I had worked on and is nearly completed.The only problem is,is that it has no lights.I can release as is or give it some temporary lighting till at a later date when CFD can do a final version.

UZlcl0K.jpg

Just checking the doors and stuff in game(unit looked awesome),I added some lights for now (CFD can update when he get's his pc).I'll release it later tonight sometime,I'll put a short note in the status updates on the main page.

Just checking the doors and stuff in game(unit looked awesome),I added some lights for now (CFD can update when he get's his pc).I'll release it later tonight sometime,I'll put a short note in the status updates on the main page.

Thanks!

Goog, installed everything the way you had said it, however the unit does not appear in the ingame units list.  Any ideas?

I also tried putting it in it's respected folder "03 LA police" sub folder for models and prototypes, as I thought the problem was that the files were chilling in the root folders of "model" and "prototypes".  That didn't correct it though =(

I got the impala ingame but the wheels arent showing they are just white.

Goog made a simple mistake that takes a minute to correct. After installing...

1. Go to: [mod]/Models/Vehicles/03 LA Police

2. Rename "impala_wheel02.png" to "impala_wheel01.png"

White wheels gone. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v4ehkd49ghfc2td/lapd_impala.rar

New link with tire issue fixed,I had 2 tires and uploaded the wrong one in the first upload.The link on the main page has been fixed also.

Valadix -this only replaces the old in game Impala,the way your doing it sounds right.Mine shows up in my in game units list.