goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Thanks Steve,I got some new units too show off.They are as follows:

RCMP paddy wagon

ERT unit too replace the LA mod ones

umpc Impala

Also I found a bad ass push bar for pitting and pushing bad guys off the road,let me know if you guys like or not and we'll see if it stays or goes

Hey man, if you remove to two rods that jut out to the right and left I think it might look more realistic on the cars... I haven't seem something like that on current rcmp cars. They seem to have the central housing but nothing that juts out like that.

Still looking cool though dude :D

I agree with taking the outer rods off the push bar, because in all the pictures I've seen, I've never seen those on RCMP cars. I like the idea of the pushbars on the cruisers, cause I've seen lots with them. However I think it might look even better (if you can), to move the grill lights onto the push bar so they're not sheltered by the bar and are more clearly visible.

I like the looks of all the new models, can't wait for the release. You've been teasing us for a long time with all these new pictures of the models, come on man, give us a taste! But good work on everything, looks awesome can't wait for the release.

I agree on the sides of the bar but as I don't have or know zmodeler I can't nor am I allowed to alter the model.We found some sweet accurate led lights for the bars check out the video it will give you an idea of how it will look.We'll just keep it on marked units the umpc's will have the ram bar.

Once again Freakinmusket has performed modeling magic and produced for us a 100% accurate pushbar as used on RCMP cruisers .I am grateful for his contribution and willingness too help the RCMP mod as he is busy with his own project.

He is also working on a mirror that has the led flasher in it . When put on the car ,this will be so accurate, it will be a thing of beauty.(wipes tear away from his eye)...here's some shots of the new bar.

just a note before anybody says it,I have removed the 2 lights in the grill...

Once again Freakinmusket has performed modeling magic and produced for us a 100% accurate pushbar as used on RCMP cruisers .I am grateful for his contribution and willingness too help the RCMP mod as he is busy with his own project.

He is also working on a mirror that has the led flasher in it . When put on the car ,this will be so accurate, it will be a thing of beauty.(wipes tear away from his eye)...here's some shots of the new bar.

just a note before anybody says it,I have removed the 2 lights in the grill...

OMG YES!!!! I have died and gone to heaven

Thanks squamishfire and RiotGear,hopefully not too much longer still plugging away at the lights and cleaning up skins ect making it perfect.

If I had just skinned them all at the start and released it would never had gotten too this point where CFD and Frikenmusket have added so much, too a fun skinning project it started out as.

Hopefully one or two more surprises and lights completed and we'll be proud to stand by and release it for you all too enjoy and at some point in the future I would love to have a lower mainland based map instead of LA but that's tomorrows project.

Big thanks to some of the guys who have been on the boards since day one when I started,long time to wait too play but I'm sure in the end when you get the completed version you will enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it.

Thanks for your continued interest and support it makes it all worthwhile.

I hope that it is well worth the wait Goog, based off of the pictures, videos and the amount of work I know you and CFD have been putting into it, it should be a pretty amazing submod once you release it. It's kinda good you haven't released it yet though, cause I have exams in a couple weeks and with the new cruisers I'm not sure I would be able to focus on school and do what i had to.

Hopefully you guys will get it done soon, I'm looking forward to it.

What about a OPP and Toronto Submod next...? Just putting the bug in your ear :D

This mod looks awesome. I've never really been that close to Surrey RCMP members or cars before, but I see RCMP cars almost every day when they drive past my house, have people pulled over, etc. I even have relatives in the RCMP, so I definitely cannot wait for this mod! Looks fantastic.

Even if it's from a different area from mine I've been waiting a while for an RCMP mod for EM4 aswell!

hey DukkSezQuak thanks for the praise...All the RCMP units across Canada are the same white with the 4 colour stripe( the only difference is the area code letters on the trunks),the retro's are a special unit that are mostly based in Alberta and Atlantic Canada(still have yet too see one).

Surrey has every unit in the RCMP inventory as it's the biggest RCMP force in Canada and the largest municipal police force in British Columbia.Very long storied history the RCMP have which is why I felt there would be no better canadian police mod other than the RCMP.

Jeeves ,yes,concentrate on school.Playing video games although enjoyable doesn't pay well....After we release the RCMP part,I may release an add on of all the VPD units I did for all the Vancouver fans out there.

I love skinning so OPP wouldn't be out of the question,love the black cars,but that's down the road.

Yeah I know all about the same color scheme, really the only thing different is the unit numbers, especially we don't have unit numbers on the front of the car, or on the trunk, and we don't use rambars up here, we use the Sheriff's for that. We have a blue and white RCMP currently at our detachment, I got to sit in it and see it close up, it's got all the same equipment and they use it as their traffic unit. But yes good job so far :)

hello again, I hope you can release very soon, all units are running very well, and finally may juagar a mod that may seem like very different, this time talking about me, we in europe I'm acostumbardos of Spain to play with mods like Los Angeles or New York to the Europeans and pull one of canada is fantastic

congratulations

Greetings to all

Jeeves ,yes,concentrate on school.Playing video games although enjoyable doesn't pay well....After we release the RCMP part,I may release an add on of all the VPD units I did for all the Vancouver fans out there.

I love skinning so OPP wouldn't be out of the question,love the black cars,but that's down the road.

You're right Goog, video games don't pay well, or get you good marks. :wall: As for the OPP, I'd love to see the cruisers, I'm from Toronto and see them on the highways all the time, and they have some pretty damn sweet stealth cruisers on the road and marked ones too (almost seen a few to upclose and personal). If I don't make it in my chosen profession and go Police, I think they'd be my first choice.

Hey everybody,

I'm here with some good news! Mike, aka Freakinmusket, has once again, done his magic and provided us a new addition to the family -- MIRROR LEDS!

Check them out!

post-1780-0-45255200-1302572168_thumb.jppost-1780-0-43094400-1302572180_thumb.jp

More model parts are soon to follow. Mikey right now is brewing up some quality police antennas and spotlights (they are also going to be set as "child", so that way we can add them to any vehicles, on our discretion.)

Also, a video of one of the new unmarked units that we've added to the fleet. Note, the push bar in the video has been replaced with the new ones.

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT US! THIS SUB MOD IS REVOLUTIONARY!

Guys you have done a great job with this submod-it started as a basic re-skin and has grown to a highly detailed and comprehensive submod. Its great to see units from the lower mainland...cant wait to play!!

You've talked a bit about releasing another version...i know there are some scripters who would gladly help if you really wanted to take it to the next level, make it more like surrey instead of la..just a thought.

Awesome work, guys keep it up!! gut.gif

Thanks Jon and admntrs,yes I would love to take it to the next level,new map,ect... whatever you can bring to the table or know somebody who can, just let us know.Help us make it a canadian mod to be proud of.

I cleaned up the back lights and duplicated as used in the real world and also added a police interceptor badge.