Model: Rafaelmfernandez

Texture: Dyson

At this point heres a little update:

EQ2B Manual Siren done

Underground Subway Station Openhouse Done

10+ New Buildings and Objects added to the map

Seagrave Marauder II Cab

+ Alot more to explain, lets just make it a surprise

im excited for the subway openhouse!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrara Ladder 24 2011

preview1em.jpg

preview2na.jpg

Model: Rafaelmfernandez

Texture: Dyson

At this point heres a little update:

EQ2B Manual Siren done

Underground Subway Station Openhouse Done

10+ New Buildings and Objects added to the map

Seagrave Marauder II Cab

+ Alot more to explain, lets just make it a surprise

Underground Subway Station Openhouse (OH MY GOD :scared: )

It is this thing for which I waited :Oo. Mod is going to be more and more epic.

I ran short of words from the excitement. It's so beautiful :cry:

I'm doing a poem for your mod :blush: . I don't know, would you like to see it :gruebel: ? (when I finish it)

Edited by Dominik31

omg, that truck looks awesome, about the Subway station, is going to see opened all the time, or there will be some type of command to open it? (Something like open the roof of fire stations).

It will function as an open house. Just like a bank or whatever. You will likely get a call of collapsed person or gas leak. Then you park your rig on the road, get out, grab all your gear and head down the stairs. This will remove the floor and houses revealing a station underground. You then do your thing call ems or whatever.

And yeah the Ladder I had to persuade Rafael all yesterday to let me do a skin xD hope you agree the skin now makes the ladder look as good as it should! :)

FFS, I despair in humanity sometimes. To all the people constantly moaning about what they perceive to be a lack of progress or not been released soon enough, THINK. Dyson and Raf are not paid - not a penny. Neither are any other members of the MM team; they could just walk away from this mod and drop it whenever they want to, or keep it private. And with the level of constant moaning they're getting, I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if they did! Props to you Dyson, Raf and the rest of the team, its a great mod and only going to get better :)

And remember the old adage: Good things come to those who wait!

Big big joke :holdglass: I didn't know that somebody :huh: would believe it besides I and poems :D

Todd you made me laugh :laugh:

Haha good one. You had me going there. You never know about some of the people following this mod lol. :cool:

Anyway, I like that you guy's added the option to manually work the sirens. I can't wait to try it out.