kyle308

super bowl pick

super bowl  

17 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will win?

• colts
    • saints

**** the vikings! they need to fire there coach and Adrian Peterson sucks! I cant stand them anymore. They suck every year.

edit: sorry about swearing... was still pissed about the game.

**** the vikings! they need to fire there coach and Adrian Peterson sucks! I cant stand them anymore. They suck every year.

edit: sorry about swearing... was still pissed about the game.

They obviously didnt do THAT bad seeing as they were one win short of making it to the superbowl.

Colt, because I know it as a firearm company. :12:

Its Colts, not Colt :P And theres Colt45(that makes 40oz of beer :P).

Despite being from Indiana, I hate the Colts. They will probably win and while im not a fan of the Saints, I do hope they can beat the Colts just so I can rub it in everyones face at the suprbowl party.

They obviously didnt do THAT bad seeing as they were one win short of making it to the superbowl.

Its Colts, not Colt :P And theres Colt45(that makes 40oz of beer :P).

Despite being from Indiana, I hate the Colts. They will probably win and while im not a fan of the Saints, I do hope they can beat the Colts just so I can rub it in everyones face at the suprbowl party.

you bastard. How dare you be from indiana and not like the Colts! j/k haha

They find a way to lose EVERY year. But still the Saints didnt win the game, we lost it. The Saints should have lost the game. I mean what pro team fumbles 6 time in a row? Also horrible play calling by coaching staff.

you bastard. How dare you be from indiana and not like the Colts! j/k haha

You just like them cause you from Indianapolis(well close enough:p)

They find a way to lose EVERY year. But still the Saints didnt win the game, we lost it. The Saints should have lost the game. I mean what pro team fumbles 6 time in a row? Also horrible play calling by coaching staff.

Yes, but this was the first year they had Farve on the team, and didnt they pick up one or two other good players this year?

Saints not the dolts.

Dolts? :P

Yes, but this was the first year they had Farve on the team, and didnt they pick up one or two other good players this year?

Farve is not likely to return he announced. Our D line is getting old, we gave our coach a five year contract (we are screwed), we dont have a good QB if farve leaves unless they pick one up in the off season. lol

Farve is not likely to return, williams is not likely to return, Adrain Peterson cant hold onto the ball, Ray Edwards has a hurt knee, our CB blew out his knee... and the list goes on lol