station9emt/firefighter

PC GTA IV

I have it.

But I don't remember that sort of problem with installation. Try installing again and if Social Club is already there, maybe it will then try to install the game. First you need to activate it online I think. Or if that fails, try it all again.

Does anyone that has it play mutliplayer? I'm SO hoping there is some kind of multiplayer system or mod that allows us to RP. :)

Where are you downloading it from?

I want it but I will never get enough time to go to a shop and buy it until the summer. And that's ages. :1046275767_ugly:

I got it from

www.sesamestreet.org
Edited by Hoppah
Link to illegal download site changed

I've been playing GTA IV with the First Response mod. Pretty fun, you can do traffic stops, make arrests, write citations, use a tazer. etc. Here are a few stills from a traffic stop. The lightbar is red-blue Wheelen but it kind of came out as the singe color because of the picture. 519h82.png

Here's a video of some gameplay.Just 13 seconds.At the time I was in the middle of searching for a robbery suspect. So I drove up and stopped to take a look at my map. :P And I disabled fraps later because it was starting to give me a performance hit but thats when the chase actually got very interesting as night fell, it ended up being a good 10 minutes. I found out that I could track the suspect by looking for the helicopter in the sky. Pretty cool. I'll upload this surprisingly huge 13 second video when its ready.

I would that my PC could run it :1046276372_bawling: |:machkaputt: |:machkaputt: |:machkaputt:

I don't no why but if I want to instal it than I can't see any text only strange symbols like Chinese signs etc...

but the video's I watched online are awsome (with the cop cars etc...)

maybe that someone knows this?

I'm swapping my computer with my dad's computer very soon, so I should be able to play GTA:IV on it. :D Hope so anyway. (canyourunit.com says it passes recommended, but their analysis isnt always right).

Is the steam version moddable?? Or is it like GTA:SA again?