BASTIAN

The Los Angeles Wallpaper (HD)

Find me a monitor that did x1080 (HD) a decade ago... They don't exist.

-d

I have one sitting in my closet. Its an old pos, but it works. It may not be a whole 10 years old but its pretty close. Its an old CRT monitor.

Resolutions over 1080 have been around since the late 50s. HD resolutions are nothing new, its just they have been recently become standard.

I have one sitting in my closet. Its an old pos, but it works. It may not be a whole 10 years old but its pretty close. Its an old CRT monitor.

Resolutions over 1080 have been around since the late 50s. HD resolutions are nothing new, its just they have been recently become standard.

Monitors (CRT or LCD), have not done x 1080 resolution until recently. The x 1080 is the width... not the height.

For your reference here

-d

in case any of you guys missed it.....

TOPIC: Los Angeles Wallpaper (HD)

HD = High Definition.

So quit whining :1046276372_bawling: about resolutions that do or don't match.

The guy is nice enough to make an HD wallpaper

And later on to do an 1920x1080 resolution for some user with high resolutions.

For the once on what it is to big, did you even heard of programs like paint, photoshop, gimp any other picture adapting program?

just resize and apply it.

is it really that hard? :nixweiss:

Monitors (CRT or LCD), have not done x 1080 resolution until recently. The x 1080 is the width... not the height.

For your reference here

-d

Nah you think? If you havent noticed I do know a thing or two about computers. Ill try to dig the reference on wiki up tomorrow. Cant find it atm. If I m not to lazy Ill drag the monitor out of the closet and see exactly what resolutions it sported. I think it went to 1200, but I dont recall for sure.

I don't understand the problem

the problem is that a few, are arguing about resolution sizes, what is common, what isn't.

witch resolution is the right one and what resolution will fit on a monitor, and witch won't.

That has nothing to do with your work, or what your doing.

people just need to read better instead of what they would like to read.

the problem is that a few, are arguing about resolution sizes, what is common, what isn't.

witch resolution is the right one and what resolution will fit on a monitor, and witch won't.

That has nothing to do with your work, or what your doing.

people just need to read better instead of what they would like to read.

I have an idea, quit playing mod.