UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

Nowback to topic.

It was on topic, actually. "Good work" isn't the only comment that is on topic.

The video on the front page; well, some improvements on lights would deffinately make it rather intresting. An improvement in the models and skins and you suddenly have a good way for perfection.

It was on topic, actually. "Good work" isn't the only comment that is on topic.

The video on the front page; well, some improvements on lights would deffinately make it rather intresting. An improvement in the models and skins and you suddenly have a good way for perfection.

Dont you actually look when videos were made? The models are all getting redone.. And the lightbars were just too big.. And ill do the light's the way they look in real life ;)!

Dont you actually look when videos were made? The models are all getting redone.. And the lightbars were just too big.. And ill do the light's the way they look in real life ;)!

Nope, I don't look at the dates because when you start on a makeover on your mod I thought you would update everything. Anyway, I appologize for the misunderstanding then

Nope, I don't look at the dates because when you start on a makeover on your mod I though you would update everything. Anyway, I appologize for the misunderstanding then

As we discussed via Pm that is no problem what so ever :)! The festive update did have everything :)

For me actually. ;)

kidding, ukmod deserves the grongrats for making this mod

but whatever

Update, Model almost done, still need to fix some texture, height, and detail problems.

ps. Please tell if something is wrong, i really want to know.

Some persons and firetruck all by me.

post-11211-0-80532600-1294136727_thumb.j

I think you should make the radiations for the lights much bigger and wider. Apart fore that It looks nice!

I do not add to much radiation.. I dont need too much ;) I doesnt show well in the video.. Trust me..

PS - I added more radiation for you and also a little bigger :)

The version plans for Scotland Mod 2011..

V2.0

Brand new map based on Aberdeen

All vehicles so far will be redone if needed

New vehicles getting made

Maybe some new scripts(Quick Attack, Armed Police Script, On scene scripts(Rtc,HouseFire,Small Fire options) and more I hope.

Animated lockers(Hopefully if it goes to plan)

5 Fire stations(4 Wholetime - Manned 24/7 365) + 1 Wholetime,Retained(1 Wholetime Pump + 1 Retained(Pagers etc)

-(Wholetime) Central, Average 2200 calls a year (2 Pumps + Height Vehicle)

-(Wholetime North Anderson, Average 1600 calls a year(2 Pumps + MIU + DIM Unit)

-(Wholetime) Altens, 360 Average calls a year(1 pump + 1 primemover)

-(Wholetime) Dyce, 300 Average calls a year(1pump + 1 pump retained + ISV Van retained)

there are another 2 wholetime/retained stations but im not using them. There is also 33 Retained stations but not using them either(Maybe I Might)

Retained Script - Pager goes off, Cars arrive at station

Wholetime Script - (Alarm Sound for each station(When theres the tone then says the callsign I might manage that to add that to each station,Then firefighters go the there pumps)

Police Station

Ambulance Station+Hospital.

V3.0 Will be done in due time after we try and complete V2.0!

RED - Not Done

Orange - Getting Done

Green - Done

Blue - Getting Sorted Out.

This is just a plan on what we would like to see.. This will come in due course.. I will ask for your mission idea's at a later date also.

UkMod999

Scotland Mod Team Manager.:cheers-mate:

@: CultziBolzi

Really like the work. Only issue I have is that all SAS paramedics/technicians/ACA's wear black safety boots rather than white. One much smaller issue is that the SAS staff usually do not have the reflective stripes on the trousers. The waterproofs do though... I am glad you chose that bomber jacket, as the ones with green arms make us look daft.

Still, great work. Looking forward to seeing the ambulances when they are textured up.

p.s. Any chance the ambo staff can do more than idly push stretchers about and actually treat patients?

@: CultziBolzi

Really like the work. Only issue I have is that all SAS paramedics/technicians/ACA's wear black safety boots rather than white. One much smaller issue is that the SAS staff usually do not have the reflective stripes on the trousers. The waterproofs do though... I am glad you chose that bomber jacket, as the ones with green arms make us look daft.

Still, great work. Looking forward to seeing the ambulances when they are textured up.

p.s. Any chance the ambo staff can do more than idly push stretchers about and actually treat patients?

Thats actually just beta people ;-) Firefighters are spot on, Im a fire cadet in Grampian so we should be good with most stuff + gives me more realism cus i do that stuff.

Thanks. Well the paramedics are hopefully going to have some equipment like "oxygen masks" and bags for there stuff and when there in attendance the can treat there patient(s) before transporting, if serious there will be a Emergency Response car needed.

I realky want this realistic as possible.

Ah ok. Nevertheless amazing work so far.

That's great the paramedics will get to treat patients. As for calling in cars, we can call in doctors if it's needed, so that is realistic enough.

Does that mean there will be paramedic cars and doctor and paramedic cars?

The doctors don't generally hold emergency driving training and have a paramedic drive them to the scene.

Really looking forward to when this releases. It's amazing work so far.

Ah ok. Nevertheless amazing work so far.

That's great the paramedics will get to treat patients. As for calling in cars, we can call in doctors if it's needed, so that is realistic enough.

Does that mean there will be paramedic cars and doctor and paramedic cars?

The doctors don't generally hold emergency driving training and have a paramedic drive them to the scene.

Really looking forward to when this releases. It's amazing work so far.

Doctor car will be a silver Nissan Navara Jeep(No bluelights) And A Honda Jeep RRU + A Ford Focus Estate RRU(Blue lights Of Course)

Doctor cars can go to your incidents at houses where someone is ill and can treat at the house and if an ambulance is needed you can have 2 options(Blue light run + None Blue light run)

For more of the Serious cases - 1 Doctor Car and A Ambulance will be needed..

For Crashes - Im hoping the RTC Script can work with the equipment area on the road etc etc, If theres a fatal that road needs to be closed and crash investigators come.. Diversion script i hope..

Its all about the man power, I usaully send 2 pumps to a crash as thats usaully what happens.. I want it realistic as possible.

Doctor car will be a silver Nissan Navara Jeep(No bluelights) And A Honda Jeep RRU + A Ford Focus Estate RRU(Blue lights Of Course)

Doctor cars can go to your incidents at houses where someone is ill and can treat at the house and if an ambulance is needed you can have 2 options(Blue light run + None Blue light run)

For more of the Serious cases - 1 Doctor Car and A Ambulance will be needed..

For Crashes - Im hoping the RTC Script can work with the equipment area on the road etc etc, If theres a fatal that road needs to be closed and crash investigators come.. Diversion script i hope..

Its all about the man power, I usaully send 2 pumps to a crash as thats usaully what happens.. I want it realistic as possible.

Wow, your attention to detail is remarkable. The option for a cold response from the ambulances is a nice touch. None of this running about on blue lights to cat C calls.

I like the idea of investigating the crashes too.

I'm now more excited for release!

Wow, your attention to detail is remarkable. The option for a cold response from the ambulances is a nice touch. None of this running about on blue lights to cat C calls.

I like the idea of investigating the crashes too.

I'm now more excited for release!

Basically, What im actually hoping for is some new incidents, This may take a while but worth it :)! Basically like a fractured leg, a small fall, someone really ill at there home, All which you can hopefully do a cold response..

For suicide missions there will be a suicide option in the mod which will basically put all vehicles in the area put there bluelights and sirens off to do a silent approach to that scene..

Some new equipment like - Police Tape, Cones, Barriers(Council Takes Them) Some Road Signs.. Lights Etc.. .

Im kind of hoping for an RTS But for all services based on the Grampian Region..

There will be a coastgaurd script in which they can cancel RNLI or Mobilise RNLI or Get a Helicopter etc.. Just really what they do in real life i want it based in my mod.

SORT Team etc will also be in(They will have special features like Call Helimed 2..As with most but control options to call more ambulances etc..

Grampian Fire And Rescue's ICU you will be able to either send all vehicles back, Call more, Get an officer there or assistance from another brigade.

The OCD..

I will be adding Green Lights to doctor cars but they can be LED's in the grill and back window's and you can put them on if required or that..

Yeah, green lights would be great for docs.

Almost all drivers let them by. At the end of the day they are on their way to an urgent call. I do wish they were required to have proper emergency driving training though.

Wow, this is certainly in depth. I am really looking forward to the release.

Is there an updated release that comes after 1.0?