UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

Cool, just note that Alpha is generally agreed to be the status of private testing, often referred to as private beta (you have called it the Alpha version in the thread title) ;) The Beta comes after the Alpha and it is the public stage of testing.

Little communication things aside, the mod's excellent :)

Ok. The title will be changed ;)

UPDATE

Video Is Up On Youtube. Not The Best Of Quality, Fraps Takes Ages To Upload To Youtube.

This Is A Preview. The Incident Support Vehicle, The 93m Are Still Getting Updated. 93m Is Completely Getting Redone.

Also The 93M, ISV, 94D MIU, 94D Scania Have Had The Skins Changed From Yellow Stripes At The Sides EXCLUDING THE BACK! To Light Lime Green Which Is Ment To Be The Colour. Hope You Like It. :)

Also 94d Is In The Middle Of A Complete Skin Change But Having Difficulties Due To Size. Maybe Get A 94D Made Soon!

Video Is Here. www.youtube.com/FireTruckVideo

Also Im Making A Youtube Channel For Scotland Mod So Be Sure To Check That Out Soon.

Thanks

UkMod999

UPDATE

My Youtube Account For Scotland Mod Has Been Made.

Ive Made A 10 Minute Video Of Gameplay Copied By Fraps.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ylbUMHYqll8

Please Subscribe smile.gif.

Land Rover 109 1999 Model is In The Makes.

Regards.

New Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHAaYLjvvmM

Posts merged, please use the edit button next time.

Edited by pyrothijs

Great work!

Fraps Takes Ages To Upload To Youtube.

Fraps creates a very large file so before you upload it to Youtube you should use a program such as Any Video Convertor to convert it to mp4 or something.

About 1400kbs bit rate for Fraps video, 300 or so for youtube.

Great work!

Fraps creates a very large file so before you upload it to Youtube you should use a program such as Any Video Convertor to convert it to mp4 or something.

About 1400kbs bit rate for Fraps video, 300 or so for youtube.

Thank you very much! Im glad you like my mod :).

Check www.youtube.com/GameChannel01 For Fire Engine Turnouts And Also Scotland Mod Videos.

Thanks UkMod999

Scotland Mod Creator

UPDATE

14/5/2010

Okay Guys. Front Page Has Been Redone And Added A Video And All Vehicles Have Got Updated Pictures. 2nd 93m And 94d Miu Have Slight Skin Changes And LightBar On 93m Is Blue Not Light Blue.

Tell Me What You Think.

Modeler Is Needed.

Thanks

UkMod999

UPDATE

Finally Have Sirens On Some Vehicles. Not Fully Complete But Just A Test, Scania 93m And 94d Major Incident Unit In The Test.

Check The New Colour And Skin Changes On The 93m Ladder, Stripes And Windows And Also 94d Major Incident Unit New Stripes And Also The New Light Changes Which Are Currently In Progress

Check The Video Here.

www.youtube.com/GameChannel01 To get the video.

Thanks.

UkMod999

V1.0 I Aim For!

Elgin Fire Station And All The Vehicles

Scania 94D P230(WholeTime), Scania 94D(Retained), Scania94d Prime Mover(WholeTime), MAN TGA Prime Mover(WholeTime), Mercedes Sprinter ISV(WholeTime)

All Pods!

Heavy Rescue Unit

Incident Support Unit

Damage Control Unit

Forestry Unit including ATV

High Volume Pumping Unit

Hose Laying Module

Flat Bed (Flood Rescue)

Fire Education Unit

Lossiemouth Retained Fire Station, And MAN TGA Fire Appliance. Call Sign (381)

Retained Pager Script.

Maybe A New Map

Some New Missions And Commands

Police Station.

Ambulance Station+Hospital

And New Sirens And Lights.

New RNLI Script

Road Traffic Collision Cars And Script, (Salvage Sheet Over Car, Road Closure, Investigations, Cameras, Etc)

Council Signs And Cones,

Elgin Fire Station I Would Like To Contain The Following.

Tones Go Down, Firefighters Run To The Appliance, Take Out Electric Supply, Engine Sounds(If Possible), Activate Orange Warning Lights For Traffic(Like Rail Way Crossing Lights), Firefighters Get Mobilised With Exhaust Extracter Disconnecting When The Truck Drives.

Some Missions I Would Like.

Road Traffic Collision, Automatic Fire Alarm, Malicous Call!(New), Farm Fires, Car Fires, Body Finds, WWII Mines Found, Assault, All Different Medical Emergencies, Speeding Drivers, Etc.

Some Scripts I Would Like

Diversion Sign Script, Retained Pager Script(Cars Come In), Detailed Script For Elgin Fire Station(Its Above The Missions What I Would Like For It), RNLI Launcher Script, Prime Mover Script, Fire Engine Lockers Open, Try And Get The Ladders Usable, Police Tape!, Road Traffic Collision Investigators Script Etc

There Will Be More, Please Give Your Thoughts On These Plans And Put Your Name Forward To Help.

Modeler

Scripter

Map Maker

UV Mapper

Building Maker

All Required.

If You Can Help Please Do So, Scotland Mod Would Love All The Help We Can Get.

Thankss

UkMod999